• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] Easy fix on new crasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Okay i'll explain the most easiest fix for the new crasher i do believe that the firewall released by Crashpoint should work tough but still you can do this.

Okay lets start:thumbup:

Server sided:
1. Open locator folder
2. Open Locator.ini
3. Change port 8900 to any port you want in my tut i'll use 8901
4. When done close and save it
5. Restart locator.
(yay your done on the server sided part)

Client sided:
1. Go to your client folder
2. Open your runnable with ollydbg
3. Right click in the middle of the screen and go to search for/All constants
4. In the second box type 8900
5. Click on ok
6. It will open a window right click the line wich says: Push 22C4
7. Right click on that line and click : Follow in dissambler
8. Click spacebar on the line it gone to or right click / Assemble
9. Change the 22C4 to the new port this has to be done in hex. for me it's 22C5 (IT HAS TO BE THE SAME AS THE ONE IN LOCATOR.INI!)
(To find your port in hex go to: )
10. Click enter when done changing
11. Right click / Copy to executable / All modifications / Copy all / Right click / Save file / Select location etc click save.

Yaaay your done fixing the new kore the easiest way.
PS: People could still easy find your ports by a port checker. Or by checking the runnable so you should pack your runnable with themidia or something like that.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is pretty lazy, but does the job, I like that.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What if I do a scan on open UDP ports?

Or, set a hook in the client and dump the IP / port, or, load the client and use a 3rd party packet logging software (WireShark), or, use netstat, or, etc.

This can't be considered a fix, at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Random anti kore.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

anyway Steven's work in other kore so nt.

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Possible as i said before this is an easy fix. for the "kore" you released so the people who don't know anything about coding etc can make a easy fix. + most of the people here don't even know how to find a port.

doesn't matter if the people here know how.

All you need is one person who knows how to do it and release.

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
True but people can just stay changing ports since it can be done in like 2minutes? this should fix the whole problem until some douchebag releases a new anti kore xD

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
True but people can just stay changing ports since it can be done in like 2minutes? this should fix the whole problem until some douchebag releases a new anti kore xD

so you support kore, and yet you released a simple patch for it, therefore meaning your a douchebag.

Love the logic there

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Code:
for (int i = 1; i <= 65536; i++) {
    //Attempt to connect port i.
}

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There's no connection on UDP, you have to spam packets to every port and wait for an answer on one of them, which is pretty slow.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's no connection on UDP, you have to spam packets to every port and wait for an answer on one of them, which is pretty slow.

Was pointing to TCP packets, the packets that actually crash. For the answer delay, use an alarm.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Was pointing to TCP packets, the packets that actually crash. For the answer delay, use an alarm.

You're right, i was thinking that you was talking about UDP since this patch only changes the locator port.

And for the async sockets, still the same, you may post the 60000 petitions at once but the answers will be delayed in the same way, of course will be faster than the request-wait method.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're right, i was thinking that you was talking about UDP since this patch only changes the locator port.

And for the async sockets, still the same, you may post the 60000 petitions at once but the answers will be delayed in the same way, of course will be faster than the request-wait method.

Yeah, but because of the UDP port changing, you can choose between scanning UDP or TCP ports.

If I let the asynchronous socket time out after 1 second, it'll be much faster than the usual amount of time. (I believe 15 seconds)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just drop all packets with the following data inside it:

Code:
TODO: Type here /xFF 64 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back