• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT]Fixing Runtime errors for Matchserver 1.5 [Symptoms/Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
Hello guys , This TUT is for guys who cannot fix their matchservers on getting runtime errors.

This is what Runtime Error i'm talking about:

Ronny786 - [TUT]Fixing Runtime errors for Matchserver 1.5 [Symptoms/Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Symptoms:

1. Server.ini Configured Wrong!
  2. ODBCAD32 Server created incorrectly!
  3. dbo.ServerStatus table Configured wrong!
  4. Incorrect Editing of XML files in Matchserver!
  5. BIOS Time/Date settings Wrong !
  6. Built Problem of Server binaries!

Fixes:

1. Check your Server.ini file.

--Check your SQL DBname/Username/ Password
--Check your Keeper- IP (127.0.0.1 if running on your own PC )
--Let other settings in server.ini remain as it is . Just change "Accept_invalid_ip = 1 " in order to fix 999 ping problem.

or Copy/Paste:

[DB]

DNS="GunzDB"
USERNAME="Your MSSQL Username"
PASSWORD="Your Password"

[SERVER]
MAXUSER=1000
SERVERID=1
SERVERNAME="Your Server name"
SERVERPORT=6000
SERVERUDPPORT=7777
FREELOGINIP=""
KEEPERIP="127.0.0.1"
DEBUGIP=""
MONITORIP="127.0.0.1"
MONITORPORT=9000
DEBUG="0"
MODE=test
COUNTRY="KOR"
LANGUAGE="KOR"
USETICKET="0"
GAMEGUARD="0"
SURVIVALENABLE="1"
SURVIVALRANKING_DAILY_REQUEST_HOUR="5"
SURVIVALRANKING_DAILY_REQUEST_MINUTE="0"

DUELTOURNAMENT_ENABLE="1"
DUELTOURNAMENT_MATCHMAKING_INTERVAL = 1000
DUELTOURNAMENT_MATCHMAKING_ACCEPTABLE_TP_GAP = 30
DUELTOURNAMENT_MATCHMAKING_WAIT_LIMIT = 15000
DUELTOURNAMENT_SERVICE_START_TIME = 0
DUELTOURNAMENT_SERVICE_END_TIME = 23

SEND_LOGINUSER_TO_DUELTOURNAMENT_CHANNEL ="0"

[BATTLETIMEREWARD]
BATTLETIMEREWARD_REFRESH_INTERVAL="1"

[FILTER]
USE="0"
ACCEPT_INVALID_IP="1"

[ENVIRONMENT]
USE_HSHIELD="0"
USE_XTRAP="0"
USE_EVENT="0"
USE_FILECRC="0"
USE_MD5="0"
USE_RESOURCECRC32CACHECKECK="0"
BLOCK_FLOODING="0"
USE_BLOCKHACKING="0"
USE_ITEM_CONSISTENCY="0"

[KILLTRACKER]

USE_KILLTRACKER="1"
MAXKILLCOUNT_ON_TRACETIME="30"
KILLCOUNT_TRACETIME="5"

[POWERLEVELING]
USE_POWERLEVELING_DB_BLOCK="0"
POWERLEVELING_DB_BLOCKTIME="0"

[LOOPLOG]

USE_LOOPLOG="0"
MAX_LOOP_TIME_GAP=100

2. ODBCAD32 Server Problem:

--Usually all Server creating TUT say to create DSN in "USER DSN" for ODBC. I recommend you to create the DSN in "SYSTEM DSN" . Try it!

-- Check your DSN name ( You should name it to your Database name you using in MSSQL)
Ronny786 - [TUT]Fixing Runtime errors for Matchserver 1.5 [Symptoms/Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

--Check whether you have selected proper Database in dropdown menu while creating server in ODBC.

--Test the Connection after done !

3. dbo.ServerStatus table :

--Check your dbo.ServerStatus table in MSSQL.

Should be like this !

4. Incorrect editing of XML's :

--Remember most of matchservers released for 1.5 have item limit i.e items accepted below 500000. So never add items id's above 500000.

--Do not copy paste other XML's from other server i.e 08 server to 1.5 server.

--Edit XML's with proper concentration. You may forget to end the </XML> or add invalid command (EX: <Sell itemid='13314") , this is wrong!

5. BIOS Time/Date Settings problem:

--Very few people got this error till now (including me). Matchserver gives runtime error just because of Invalid Time/Date settings.
--We need to update time/date of computer correctly because Matchserver reads BIOS Time/Date for DuelTournament Purpose.
--MSSQL gets date settings from web itself, so it doesnt read date settings from computer and installation date of MSSQL is updated from web.
--So when the date read by matchserver is less than date of MSSQL , Matchserver doesnt read the configuration correctly and gives Dueltournament date stamp error.

--TIP:- This error is occured when your BIOS Date/Time setting is damaged. If you manually change the date/time and check the server, It will work because your BIOS has stored memory/ logs of date/time before.

6.Built problems of Matchserver.exe in VC++ :

--There may be one more possibility of building error of MatchServer.exe
--(NO SOLUTION FOR THIS, YOU NEED TO GET NEW BINARY OR BUILD THE .EXE FILE YOURSELF)

Here are fixed server binaries which i compiled. (100% WORKING/ TESTED )

View attachment MatchServer.zip
View attachment Locator.rar
View attachment MatchAgent.rar

PM me if any other problem persists regarding server. Report if any other solution is found !

Thank You!

"LIKE" Button is present :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back