• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] [HOLOCMS] How to let other people play your HoloCMS retro [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to and sign up, download the client, then click your no-ip on the top. Under hosts click add. make hostname what your hotel is called. For example if it was habbo hotel you would put habbohotel. under that choose no-ip.org. choose web redirect for host type. were it says url choose http:// and beside that put your ip address. Now scroll down. Were it says Page title put your hotel name. for meta keywords just type "hotel". and type "hotel" by the meta description. Leave the rest blank. Now click create web redirect. Now wait a few minutes. it takes like 5 minutes. Then in your browser type yourhostname.no-ip.org where it says yourhostname put your hostname that you chose. Now your retro should come up. :p if you need help just comment your problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there are tons of threads about this =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure if it worked here can you test

habpoghotel.no-ip.org

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure if it worked here can you test

habpoghotel.no-ip.org
On my firefox browser it says it timed out :l

Problem for me: I don't have a habbo CMS retro so I can't try it out with that.

2nd Problem: Every other time I've tried to follow one of these tutorials I've gotten stuck :l I got stuck on this one too. You know when you have to select connection type (not modem ect) I don't understand which is for me :l

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell me if this link to my hotel works, all of my friends say nothing comes up but i followed tut! :(

bellagiohotel.servegame.com

also i made a no-ip.org and nothing came up still. :'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell me if this link to my hotel works, all of my friends say nothing comes up but i followed tut! :(

bellagiohotel.servegame.com

also i made a no-ip.org and nothing came up still. :'(
Doesn't work, make sure apache and mysql are running with no boxes ticked on xaamp control panel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice 1 dude i didnt know wot dat was lol even though i have made a cms lol but nice k

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mine comes up with my modem login. If u can help that would be great

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yah mine comes up with the modem log in lol i used my external ip and it worked but my own ip doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude u know dat no ip thing yh where i put it lol im kind of baffled its coz i done something diff to dat innit wen i made my cms innit and poop but anyways the main thing is dat its helping alot of people init so nice one BUT ANSWER MY QUESTION SOME1 WHERE I PUT IT IN HOLOCMS ON DE mysite bit where it says ur website Ip thing lol>>>??? CONFUSED.HELP :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you did it 2 times, means its broken, if u did it 1 time, its should be working.

i tried this but got messed up :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help

when I put my ip there as I come to the''log in''to the router what is the problem?

ps sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back