Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] How to make a r63b Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hé Kyle,
I have install my retro hotel as you say, but I can't come into the client when I push the 'Enter Hotel' button. This is what opens, and when I click on the (empty) button I'm not send into the client. How is that? Tnx.
View attachment 123222
You need to edit out the config and other pages in thehabbos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hé Kyle,
I have install my retro hotel as you say, but I can't come into the client when I push the 'Enter Hotel' button. This is what opens, and when I click on the (empty) button I'm not send into the client. How is that? Tnx.
View attachment 123222

Go to htdocs/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/me.php search to <a href="{url}/api.php" and change to <a href="{url}/client"

;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there another db for the Table User's etc as i get this error Table users' doesn't exist i users the db called r63b.sql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there another db for the Table User's etc as i get this error Table users' doesn't exist i users the db called r63b.sql
Make a new database, but this time use Navicatt to import the database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: Funny, AllowOverride for use of the htacess files can cause a ton of problems if not configured correctly.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the point in loading a hotel with no rooms or the ability to create them?
Tried the MySQL ini thing, no go.
clicking on goto my home/room reveals nothing...

However I Noticed in the packeterror log:
Error in packet [1650] BODY: [0][0][0]][0][0]????:
TokenID: 0System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Butterfly.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.PrepareRoomForUser(UInt32 Id, String Password) in c:\Users\Leon\Desktop\Development\C#\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 4818
at Butterfly.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.enterOnRoom() in c:\Users\Leon\Desktop\Development\C#\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 1535
at Butterfly.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.SharedPacketLib.enterOnRoom(GameClientMessageHandler handler) in c:\Users\Leon\Desktop\Development\C#\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\SharedPacketLib.cs:line 205
at Butterfly.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.StaticClientMessageHandler.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in c:\Users\Leon\Desktop\Development\C#\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\StaticClientMessageHandler.cs:line 29
at Butterfly.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage request) in c:\Users\Leon\Desktop\Development\C#\BcStorm\Butterfly\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 2814
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage Message) in c:\Users\Leon\Desktop\Development\C#\BcStorm\Butterfly\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 136

Also you wouldn't believe the errors given in the other logs for trying to create a room.
Skype @ prodigyrick

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can only successfully connect on the localhost. If I try to connect externally, the console writes "connection received lets do this" but then the swf stays black after loading. Any ideas? Yes port 300 is open. Maybe I have my config done improperly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It says this, and looks like this:

Frebbo   Home - [TUT] How to make a r63b Retro! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
127.0.0.1/client is the URL. api.php is the integrated vote system. You can change it in app/tpl/me.php
Thanks, it works!

I have a new problem now... my index.php, me.php, client and more pages give these errors:
PHP:
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 23 in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 24 in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107

On line 107 of class.engine.php says:
PHP:
return $this->mysql['result']($this->mysql['query']($sql, $this->connection), 0);

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client and homepage works for me now... But how do i open housekeeping? and the catalogue isn't english, but swedish or something like that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it worked for me but when i go to my room its all blank then the public rooms keeps loading then the Me tab on client is blank to pls help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i got a qeustion.. I wanna upgrade from my R63 to R63B i want to keep my CMS and my users and my catalogue qq (my r63 is running on phoenix Emu )

Can you help me ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WTF! I can't make rooms and when i go to public rooms in the navigator it says just loading....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Few fixes you guys will need first run this if you are having problems creating rooms

Run;
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Problems loading client (Black Screen)

Change the file banner.png & banner.php to banner-1.png and banner-1.php then change in external variables banner.php to banner-1.png

Everything should work after that, message me for further help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm if i wanne download the db, i need a password for it can u help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Mine just says the welcome message, I press 'ok' then it disconnects, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back