• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

{TUT} How to make a r64b habbo retro/ Latest HabboUI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners,

Today im here to show you how to make a r64b habbo retro. This Tutorial has the Latest HabboUI Its Brillaint! Ive added all the english documents to the folders etc Credits to the people who made the stuff will be at end of the post Well lets get started. This has the latest habbo furniture you will need to add the latest clothes tho.

Please Download Everything Below:
MySQL :
Notepad++ :
Winrar :
Navicat: << Download Navicat Premium
Emu:
Swfs:
CMS:

MySQL: Install MySQL on your Windows VPS
Edward2k12 - {TUT} How to make a r64b habbo retro/ Latest HabboUI - RaGEZONE Forums

Select 'Server Only' when asked
Remember that you should not forget your MySQL password, default username is root
You can name your database aside from 'rev_phoenix'.
If 64-bit, download WinRar using this link:
If 32-bit, download WinRar using this link:
Make sure you check all the boxes on the left pane after installing and click Done. Now you can extract later the files I will need you to download.

2. Check Application Development (all the children of this node shall be checked aswell automatically), underPerformance select Static Content Compressionand under Management Tools select IIS Management Console, IIS Management Scripts and Tools and Management Service.

3. Click the Install button, and wait for IIS to install - restart if the installer requiresYOU to restart, IF ONLY YOU ARE ASKED TO DO SO.

Now download Microsoft Web Platform Installer here:

4. Now search the following in the search box of MWPI*:
PHP 5 (Select any version as long as it is PHP 5.X)
IIS 7 (Select IIS 7 Recommended Configuration)

(The Installed will appear if that tool is already installed, if not it is Add button that will appear. Then click the install button below:

Remember the password you have entered on the installation of MySQL as we will need it on the other steps later.

URL Rewrite 2.0

This will help the web.config work properly.

5. Now to check you installed in correctly, Go to "Localhost" on your Browser and a Screen should appear with IIS7 in the middle!

6. Go To inetpub>>wwwroot and delete everything from inside that folder. Open Up the Zip Folder "HabboExtreme" and extract everything from their into your wwwroot folder.

7. Open Up Navicat Premium and Click Connection MySQL and log into your Database with the root password you set while setting up MySQL. Right Click And New Database name that database "r64b" Now right click R64b and Execute SQL File. The Database is in the Emulator you downloaded.

8. Now go to App>>Management and open up Config.php and Edit The MySQL detials to the password you setup earlier and the database name is "r64b" unless you named it differently. Now setup the domain detials for now just leave the IP and Domain As 127.0.0.1. You can choose what credit amount users get and leave the swfs as they are.

9. Now Extract The Folder Game which is in the "swfs" zip Folder to wwwroot. Open the Game Folder and Find External_Variables Open that and Replace Localhost With 127.0.0.1 so they match the Swfs In Config.php.

10. Now go to The Plus Original folder and Go to Silverwave Emualtor>>Bin>>Debug and Open Config Change The Password to your MySQL password and the Database Name to "r64b unless you named it differently.

11. Go to and Register an account for your hotel. Run The Emulator In Plus Orginial>>Silverwave Emulator>>Bin>>Debug And click weblink thats the Emmulator Run that.

12. Now Go to your Website And Enter Client Everything should be working fine and you can look around your hotel. Your catalogue isn't English but its not very difficult to edit. Go To your Database and open Catalog_Pages And Change all the Names To English Names.

Well their you go your own habbo retro!

Need Help or Anything Dont Be Afraid To Comment Below...

Credits:
@Arabal - For The Latest HabboUI And Emulator also database.
@Vineen - For The MySQL setup Tutorial.
@spirt100 - For The CMS Release.

Not Sure about the Rest. If anybody has any screenies during the process of making their hotel please send them to me and ill give you credits for them if i add to my Tutorial...

Thanks

-Edward2k12

p.s Please leave a like below, if this tut helped you?

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A text only guide is not good. I mean there are many tuts out there. And you provide only just one image..... + you are asking people for images? Your the one making tutorial, you should be getting all the images, the links etc.
Newbies need images or videos to actually totally understand. Divide your guide into parts. Easier for the new guys to understand.

Anyways why are people making retros? It is at the brink of extinction. Meh w.e
I just come here like once in a blue moon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A text only guide is not good. I mean there are many tuts out there. And you provide only just one image..... + you are asking people for images? Your the one making tutorial, you should be getting all the images, the links etc.
Newbies need images or videos to actually totally understand. Divide your guide into parts. Easier for the new guys to understand.

Im going to add images later!

Ill Add Later!

Reaction score
btw:
Registering doesn't work until you apply this patch to the database:
ALTER TABLE `users`
ADD COLUMN `seckey` varchar(50) NOT NULL AFTER `mymusik`;

And this one for the warning if you're loggedin (cms_news ^^)

CREATE TABLE `cms_news` (
`id` int(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`title` varchar(100) NOT NULL ,
`shortstory` varchar(250) NOT NULL ,
`longstory` varchar(750) NOT NULL ,
`author` varchar(150) NOT NULL ,
`published` int(1) NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`));

EDIT:

ups.. Forgot image:

ALTER TABLE `cms_news`
ADD COLUMN `image` varchar(255) NOT NULL AFTER `title`;

+ Fix for avatar.php because there are login credentials for database HARDCODED..... instead of using the config.

+ Fix for external_variables contains =// instead of =http://

EDIT:

the CMS is useless. HK shows "Table 'habboextreme.items_base' doesn't exist".. Omg too much work for this poop.

EDIT:

Okay do this:
Open a cmd in the Hk template folder and then execute:
rename *.html *.php

And then replace dashboard.php with this:

And last but not least replace the sidebar.php in:
"app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\Hk\templates"

As a little masterpiece, if anybody wants to use this I have reworked the tpl for the Easter event page from http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-easter-event-page-994209/:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone Share A New DB Sql ? because its doesnt work to me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friends want to join with hamachi. What have i to edit?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
4 Errors and Houskeeping dosn't work

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 87

Warning: include_once(checktheban.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'checktheban.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\bottom.php on line 76

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been trying to get this to work but at the registration i keep getting a " Field 'position' doesn't have a default value "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SQL]ALTER TABLE yourtable MODIFY position varchar DEFAULT '0';
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT '0'' at line 1
Fix the Database please and upload it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you unphased it worked, got 1 more question ive been struggling with is that me Cataloge wont show anything in it. ive tried allot of scripts to edit the Furni.txt en xml file but it wont seem too work. do you or anyone have an idea how to fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A very fine tutorial. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our Client loads to 70% with this. Any idea why? We checked our Vars they seem to be okay ect.

Check your client.php is your proxy/ip connected to it also it might be your habbo.swf rip a new one from another hotel and there vars etc might work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey: someone please build me a rp or r64 habbo retro. have teamviewer. skype me: habboryanz

thx

Back