• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[TUT] How To Make RevCMS Habbo Retro 2013-2014

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what do you mean with: go to Habbo file on your desktop, please be more specific. :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'?
Anybody who needs help here is how:

Step 1. Go to localhost/phpmyadmin.
Step 2. Select the database.
Step 3. Click on "SQL"
Step 4. Copy this : ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
Step 5. Paste it into the box and click done.)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Got this:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in [B]C:\Users\...\Desktop\Retro\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line [B]33[/B][/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got this:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in [B]C:\Users\...\Desktop\Retro\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line [B]33[/B][/B]
In mind, thehabbos is dead. Delete your thehabbos_api folder in wwroot // htdocs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My hotel is working.. I see a site where i can sing in. But when I want to register i doesn't work.. how can I fix this?? and are there an user names + pass in xampp folder or something?? because the username test is already used but I can't find a pass of it.. can anyone help me?? I got skype and teamviewer.

My hotel is working.. I see a site where i can sing in. But when I want to register i doesn't work.. how can I fix this?? and are there an user names + pass in xampp folder or something?? because the username test is already used but I can't find a pass of it.. can anyone help me?? I got skype and teamviewer.

Back