• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] 3dsMax and WarZ : Guns V1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sucks that something like that happened to you,must piss Mr.Titov off that alot of you here at Ragezone can do better jobs than his dev team...I was lucky enough to watch the vids and take notes..I had never attempted 3ds before but after the second attempt at making gear I had made some pretty decent masks and helmets..still unsure about what bones to use for armor,backpacks and such..but trial and error is your best learning tool..look forward to doing characters and weapons soon..I would like to thank you Sylvanas..and thank so many others for teaching us what you know..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Sucks that something like that happened to you,must piss Mr.Titov off that alot of you here at Ragezone can do better jobs than his dev team...I was lucky enough to watch the vids and take notes..I had never attempted 3ds before but after the second attempt at making gear I had made some pretty decent masks and helmets..still unsure about what bones to use for armor,backpacks and such..but trial and error is your best learning tool..look forward to doing characters and weapons soon..I would like to thank you Sylvanas..and thank so many others for teaching us what you know..

when i will hvae some time i will try to literaly record it whole again and start from scrap

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks again dude..some of here really do learn from it and appreciate it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but why you removed the weapons of Survival MMO ?, you will post here in rage?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have a very good releases related to models, i will wait one rem 700, made from you hehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys i cannot reupload it since i don't have the video anymore..

+ it was taken down because the all might SERGEY himself with ARTKOS did a raid on my youtube channel ( not even jokin )

when i will hvae some time i will try to literaly record it whole again and start from scrap

If you allow , I even guarantee you that your videos will be no more lost or will be a waste of time! just make your beauties things with minimum quality 720p please!:cool:

Back