• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] Edit Crosshair (ALL SOURCES WITH IMPLEMENTED CROSSHAIR)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey (yep, I'm back),
today I'm going to show you, how you can edit crosshair in ANY source that has crosshair implemented. ;)

Let's get into it!

Step 1:
Go to
bin\Data\Menu
and open WarZ_HUD.swf

NOTE: I use JPEXS Flash Decompiler ( ) so I'm not sure how it looks in Sothink.

Step 2:
Click on "shapes"
KTefRNt - [Tutorial] Edit Crosshair (ALL SOURCES WITH IMPLEMENTED CROSSHAIR) - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3:
In the preview window, search for the crosshair picture (LOOK CAREFULLY ON EVERY BLANK IMAGE)
zDmjUG5 - [Tutorial] Edit Crosshair (ALL SOURCES WITH IMPLEMENTED CROSSHAIR) - RaGEZONE Forums

Double click the crosshair image, and above click Export selection (NOTE: CROSSHAIR DIMENSIONS MUST BE 59x59 - if you already have a crosshair, skip to Step 4, it's dimensions must be 59x59)
ZYLI3uz - [Tutorial] Edit Crosshair (ALL SOURCES WITH IMPLEMENTED CROSSHAIR) - RaGEZONE Forums

Then save it to desktop (make sure in the drop down menu you select PNG), go on desktop and open folder named "images", edit the crosshair there

Step 4:
After you've edited your crosshair, go back to Decompiler, and on the left, right click the selected DefineShape2 and click "Replace - Update bounds..."
PNCpPft - [Tutorial] Edit Crosshair (ALL SOURCES WITH IMPLEMENTED CROSSHAIR) - RaGEZONE Forums

A window will open, browse to the images folder or wherever your crosshair image is, and just double click it.

Step 5:
Click Save
HsL0YcB - [Tutorial] Edit Crosshair (ALL SOURCES WITH IMPLEMENTED CROSSHAIR) - RaGEZONE Forums

And that's it! Open RSBuild, update your client, go on servers, and enjoy your own crosshair!

Have Fun :p

NOTE: NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU'RE USING SOTHINK DECOMPILER!

Credits: Me ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back