• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUTORIAL]Edit Evs and Eva more simple or whit another metode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I whant to share whit all of you how to edit more simply the evs and eva files:
1 First of all download a hex editor program i use HxD Hex Editor because is more simple,link for download:(http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/)
2 Open the Hex editor,press ctrl+o and ad the file wich you want to edit
3 ctrl+f to search what you want in that or ctrl+r to replace someting like:Bone_pb09 replace to Bone_pb01 ore what you need
4 Then save the file and he will make a backup
5 Thats all :thumbup:
6 If someone dont know someting PM:D:

EVA Files in Program look like this:
flip123456 - [TUTORIAL]Edit Evs and Eva more simple or whit another metode - RaGEZONE Forums

EVS Files in Program look like this:
flip123456 - [TUTORIAL]Edit Evs and Eva more simple or whit another metode - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Edit Evs and Eva more simple or whit another metode

well I didnt try it yet, but isnt it same like using notepad with CNTRL + F ??

Anyways thx for sharing the programm, maybe its easier for the eyes hehe.

Btw can you post a screenshot of this tool, so we might can have a first look at it without downloading + installing.

Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dn't know how to edit or input something on there...
can u explanations...
sorry....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just rename eva and those dds inside eva or evs.. and rename the dds ( your editted dds texture or make a copy) then its done you have ur own textures.. and the original files and textures are not change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back