• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial]How to Change Job in DB using Easy and Hard way

Reaction score
Easy Way Credit: Thorin

Change the values in red.

1. Character.dbo
Code:
USE [DNWorld]
UPDATE  [dbo].[Characters]
SET CharacterClassCode=[COLOR="#FF0000"]0[/COLOR]
WHERE CharacterName='[COLOR="#FF0000"]name[/COLOR]'

About this step, i guess you can use this if you want to change class ex. from warrior to cleric because this should be default 1st job class value 1-6

2.CharcterStatus.dbo
Code:
USE [DNWorld]
UPDATE  [dbo].[CharacterStatus]
SET JobCode=[COLOR=#ff0000]0[/COLOR]
WHERE CharacterID=(SELECT CharacterID FROM  [dbo].[Characters] WHERE CharacterName='[COLOR=#ff0000]name[/COLOR]')

About this step see the Step 7 in (Hard Way Normal Change Job) you can't use this query twice, you only need to understand on what value you should put before you execute.

3. JobChangeLogs.dbo
Code:
USE [DNWorld]
INSERT INTO JobChangeLogs (CharacterID, JobCode, LogDate) VALUES ((SELECT CharacterID FROM  [dbo].[Characters] WHERE CharacterName='[COLOR=#ff0000]name[/COLOR]'), [COLOR=#ff0000]0[/COLOR], (SELECT convert(varchar(25), getdate(), 120)) )

See the Step 5-6 in (Hard Way Normal Change Job) you only need to understand and put the right values before you execute this query.

Note: Change the 0 value to Jobcode

Hard Way

Normal Change job. Follow the steps

You can do this after you create character ingame, do the step below then re-login.

1. Go to your database under DNWorld
2. Under table find this 3 .dbo, Character, CharacterStatus and JobChangeLogs
3. Under Character.dbo Check your Character ID ex. CharacterID 6
4. Under JobChangeLogs find your Character ID which is 6 in my example. You will see the value of class which is 1=Warrior
5. Copy the whole row and paste it where you can see Null lines or w/e, do this 2 times
6. After you paste it change the class value of the 2 rows to 11=swordmaster and 23 or 24 for Gladiator and Moonlord
7. Go to CharacterStatus.dbo, again find your Character ID which is 6 in my example. change the value of 1=Warrior to 23 or 24 for Gladiator and Moonlord don't forget to execute ^^. That's it.

Mixing Class

After you've done changing class for ex. you're already a moonlord now there's a way for you to become Gladiator and Moonlord at the same time.

1. First go JobChangeLogs.dbo find again your CharacterID which in my ex. is 6
2. Change the value of 1=Warrior to 24 if MoonLord and 23 if Gladiator
3. Now go to CharacterStatus.dbo and find again your Character ID which is 6 in my ex.
4. Change the value if you're already a MoonLord=24 change it to 23=Gladiator, if you miss doing this you can't learn any skills from your Skill Master.
5. Don't forget to execute ^^ Now go login and check your Skills it should be Swordmaster, Gladiator and Moonlord.

Note: in CharacterStatus.dbo you can't add row so that you need to change the class value for you to learn/buy skills from your skill master :eek:tt1:

Here are the list of Class Value's Credit: Thorin

Code:
1 - warrior
2 - archer
3 - sorceress
4 - cleric
5 - tinkerer
6 - kali

11 - swordsman
12 - mercenary
13 - avenger

14 - sharpshooter
15 - acrobat
16 - hunter

17 - elementalist
18 - mystic
19 - warlock

20 - paladin
21 - monk
22 - priest

23 - gladiator
24 - lunar knight

25 - barbarian
26 - destroyer

29 - sniper
30 - warden

31 - tempest
32 - windwalker

35 - pyromancer
36 - ice witch

37 - war mage
38 - chaos mage

41 - guardian
42 - crusader

43 - saint
44 - inquisitor
45 - exorcist

46 - engineer
47 - shooting star

48 - gear master
49 - alchemist

50 - adept
51 - physician

54 - screamer
55 - dark summoner

56 - soul eater
57 - dancer

58 - blade dancer
59 - spirit dancer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please put id number for every job and thx for this guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I used EASY WAY #2
my SQL got an error

Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
The statement has been terminated.

Back