• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] how to enable super speed to DEV

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put this on my server one thousand times and nothing stay normal velocity. What i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in WarZ.sln

HUD_TPSGame.cpp

where to find? sorry noob here :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
para eu procurar seria dentro do WarZ_Server?

para eu procurar seria dentro do WarZ_Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you use the super speed when you are in the studio? are do you have to be on a server?

Reaction score
can you use the super speed when you are in the studio? are do you have to be on a server?

Yes,

to it work in studio and in the client you need remove this line in red:

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]#ifndef FINAL_BUILD            [/COLOR]
     if(gUserProfile.ProfileData.isDevAccount && Keyboard->IsPressed(kbsLeftAlt))                
            accelaration *= 5.0f;
[COLOR=#ff0000]#endif[/COLOR]

Yuri-BR
I want to put when you click the middle of the mouse button

MBUTTON ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, this source code only, the Studio only has binary files.

I have the warz studio but i can compile it all because my visual studio 2008 wont install i had it installed before i restarted my pc but now i get an error when installing it.

Back