Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] how to run more then 1 KalOnline on your computer also window mode

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I made my example using the origional int Kal Client, this works with private servers, also like this i can run 2 instances of 1 private server and the int server. i use this technique to make guilds, shop on 1 and play another or just fish.

also ity is handy to put Kal in window mode before you do this.

how to put Kal in window mode

1) go to my computer

2)program files

3)then look for the folder called KalOnlinENG

4)open this folder and look for a config file called System

5)open it with notepad, now underneath on a new line copy this EXACTLY as is typed here...then save the file

MODE_WINDOW=1

6)then restart the game...it should start in window mode

ok now back to2 Kals on 1 comp.....

Needed:

2 separate KalOnline accounts

DO NOT BE LOGGED IN TO KALONLINE WHEN YOU DO THIS COPYING

How to do It:

1: if u havent already done so in the past....Make a 2nd account with KalOnline

2: go to ~
My Computer
c:/
Program files

find KalOnlineENG and RIGHT click it.
then Copy the file (this might take a few minutes)
now we have 2 KalOnline folders, 1 called "KalOnlineENG" and another called "Copy Of KalOnlineENG" now i renamed this folder KalOnline2 but its up to you what you do..i can run up to 6 KalOnlines at 1 time....but thats all my comp can take so i just max it out at 3 at a time have 2 toons fishing and eggin and 1 to play on.

now "OPEN KalOnline2" and RIGHT click the KalOnline icon (the 1 that lookslike the 1 on your desktop then select "send to desktop (create shortcut)" now u should have 2 Kals on your desktop. to not mix them up rename 1 KalOnline2.

Now start KalOnline1

MINIMIZE the screen to the desktop (do this each time when you are swapping between the two or you will lag like crazy... this way i get NO LAG....

Now Start KalOnline2 and log into your 2nd account

i hope this helps some ppl, i know most prob know how to do these already (cos ur all really smart :D:) but this is for those who are new to the "messing with game files ^^"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: how to run more then 1 KalOnline on your computer also window mode

how to dont read that and do it fast
go to ur kal folder open system.ini write MODE_WINDOW=1 into there press ctrl+s close it bams first tut done !!!

how to run 2 or more kals ? copy paste folder from kal and start them gz u got it !!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Maybe he has aten a radio :D
But ok nice guide for newbie

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

well, I thought a normal kalplaye knows how to make window mode and more lcients.....so fast I can be wrong xD

anyway, you should post it into kalhq :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks i know how to open more than one client but what i didnt know is how to make it window mode
it helped me as a beginner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

lol i know is basic ^^ but see...not ev1 knows how to do it >.< thanx guys on the thanx for posting this :D im still learning myself...im hopeing to add some more useful stuff for ppl ^^

Reaction score
I have a problem with them...
1 Kal online runing but when i start the other when hackshield comes up i got error message > Antihacking system... what i do?:) thx for help:rolleyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg... just do like this...
1) run Kal Online shortcut
2) k now minimize it, and right click on shortcut --> properties ---> compability ----> run in windows 95...
see 2 kals in 1 client and 1 comp

Back