• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Tutorial] Implementing Custom WZ Encryption

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've reached to a point where everything has already been built, and when I am trying to save .wz file It'd throw me that message:
1f893df0c7f75a66d6cec59d8b05ec18 - [Tutorial] Implementing Custom WZ Encryption - RaGEZONE Forums

I repeated the process entirely couple times already. anyone please?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I've reached to a point where everything has already been built, and when I am trying to save .wz file It'd throw me that message:
1f893df0c7f75a66d6cec59d8b05ec18 - [Tutorial] Implementing Custom WZ Encryption - RaGEZONE Forums

I repeated the process entirely couple times already. anyone please?

I had this error a few times, I had tried two things:

1) Make sure you are not overwrting the same file that is open
or
2.) Get a new copy of the WzLib from HR github

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this error a few times, I had tried two things:

1) Make sure you are not overwrting the same file that is open
or
2.) Get a new copy of the WzLib from HR github

Hey thanks for your reply,
Will you be able to link here the MapleLib WzLib you were working with?

Edit:
I've managed to encrypt wz files, for some reason when saving mob.wz It'd throw me an error.

Also, I've edited the PCOM.dll and for some reason, I couldn't find the hex values for the UserKey as Identical @Eric posted.

I have v83 PCOM.dll

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Has the problem been solve@[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/512881.html"]Z41N[/URL]

Hello, no matter it's built according to your tutorial or using the latest harepacker recovered, it can't be stored mob.wz Can you help me? I look forward to your reply. @Eric

Export all the XMLs from your mob.wz, then re-import them into your mob.wz , then encrypt. Got mine working. For some reason, despite following step 4 as Eric mentioned, encryption doesn't work proper.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if private server they change AES key and how can i find aes key that server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This guy is purely a legend, he releases top quality post. I have joined this community in 2017 and read a lot of his post.
Now I can understand mostly everything and develop my own server for fun :D

Thank you for all your content MR Eric

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Export all the XMLs from your mob.wz, then re-import them into your mob.wz , then encrypt. Got mine working. For some reason, despite following step 4 as Eric mentioned, encryption doesn't work proper.

When u re-import the XMLs, have you met 'The file is invalid and will be skipped. Error: no base64 data in cavas element with name 0' error ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bool bUseOrionKey = (wzf.MapleVersion != (WzMapleVersion)encryptionBox.SelectedIndex) && (WzMapleVersion)encryptionBox.SelectedIndex is WzMapleVersion.ORION;

ORION;

Hello, moderator, when I added this paragraphThe problem arises: how should this be modified if it is used as a type

Back