• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
isn't there still someone to help/check what I made wrong? everything is running well but I can't see any serverlist in login game. please really need help a lot. I tried during 2 weeks every sigh of intructions but at any rate couldn't see any client serverlist
It might be your web server isn't running properly (or you changed something in the EndPoint.txt files) or some other program is already using your port 80.

So first make sure your web server is running (wamp, xamp, easyphp, IIS or whatever you are using).
Then check the content of your web folder, you should have (except for the iis files) with each *x-GM folder containing EndPoint.txt and ShopList.aspx.
In your EndPoint.txt files, if you didn't change anything, you should point to the IP "127.0.0.1" "27015".

If your webserver is running and the content of your web folder is OK, then you should see a server in the server list.

If you still have issues, some fix here could help you (Check the Client Maintenance/Can't login part).

Depending on the webserver you use, some other program might already use the port 80. I had this problem, I was using EasyPhp and couldn't start my webserver since the port was already in use by a system task (which was actually IIS). So I switched to using IIS instead as a webserver and it solved my problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I was trying with xamp. and now tried iss couldn't see any list again:( yes I've Endpoint.txt and in of it writes "Address"{
"Vindictus Test"
{
Platform_server_code "1"
localized_name "For The Horde"
IP
{
"127.0.0.1" "27015"
}
}
}
nothing any more , I don't know what's wrong, nmserver is running, heroesoptool is running and sql server is running too just serverlist disappears, I'm go to about crazy:$: could you check with teamviewer please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all of those sigh correctly couldn't be succesful so can someone explain more clearly how must be set up as aligning for getting server list?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys im really frustrated with all private server files i try to download lately, MEGA.nz has imposed limit to download SERIOUSLY WTF?
The only way to download anything is to buy subscription this is infuriating, did no one see this why is everyone still having links on mega?
I would gladly pay for ragezone if they hosted but not for Ducking mega bastards.

Are there any other links to server files around that works with this vindictus guide?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the only server files that all private servers are using. They just modify DBs to their liking. If you are talking about the client being too hard to obtain from mega. You can try to download the client 1.69 from other released. The clea n one should give you a head start.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@john007 i managed to get all of these files and installed like the guide, but the problem im facing after starting server the game does not start, i assume this is guide for local server to play vindictus offline, my client does not start no errors nothing i run start.bat and nothing, im using windows 10 pro if that has anything to do with it, i disabled windows defender/antivirus and firewall and it doesnt work, is there any steps missing from this guide?
ive also downloaded 1.69 from this forum release page, but they also have server/database link with files, since i already setup the database i doubt this will just work i might have to change something i dont know

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you just use the clean 1.69 client and try to start it. You need to change its bin folder and delete other files too.

I did all of those sigh correctly couldn't be succesful so can someone explain more clearly how must be set up as aligning for getting server list?

You can just stick back with xampp, it is very easy. If your port 80 is in used just changed to 90-100 on xampp configs, make sure you do copy all the files from the webserver( not just stick the webserver onto your xampp's folder) a lot of people setup the server always make this mistakes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone help me with this please?
My system is Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
SanGawku - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many thanks for your reply, john007. But the problem still exists.
SanGawku - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see, NP there. Most likely 32-bit Windows can't run that services then. Are you able to change the compatible mode from that services.bat? Most of us using 64-bit Windows and unlikely running into this problems. I will try and setup on my Windows XP pro 32-bit with 2GB ram and report back soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much that you're attempting to help me.
I'm looking forward to the setup 32-bit version from you. Cheers! john007.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much that you're attempting to help me.
I'm looking forward to the setup 32-bit version from you. Cheers! john007.

Nope, it doesn't work on 32-bit Windows. You can use 64-bit Windows. I don't think we have heroesOPtool.exe and services exe for 32-bit Windows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all!I have a problem with the addition of items to merchants.I add the item to the merchant (hero and heroContent.db3). I see this item from the merchant in the game but I can't buy it.Wat am I doing wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED
You mean if I write in Feature Column Testserver and add this to both DBs then everything should work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need I something change in 286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need I something change in 286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs file?
You have to edit heroes.db3.comp too like you edited heroescontent.db3, then repack heroes.db3.comp inside 286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs and there you go

Back