• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] Notice Window

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to turn on an off the notice window:

Go to Settings.ini > NOTICE_SHOW=0 to NOTICE_SHOW=1
wont delete this as it might come useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks

but i would like to know how i can edit it i want to write my updates and news

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks

but i would like to know how i can edit it i want to write my updates and news

PHP:
AutoAnnouncement = false
AutoAnnouncementDelay = 10
AutoAnnouncementMessages = The server is secured by KalOnline Server Protect (KOSP) | Copyright (c) 2007 by Aylen. All Rights Reserved.

look for this in ur config-proberties and change it....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@wicked80 ^^ I still see the notice messages which sended out by KOSP also I have NOTICE_SHOW=0 or ! ;)

The Notice Window appears BEVORE you log in or select server...It appears last time after D5 was added in hanin or something. I think this is the notice window :p

anyway, it's the only thing I would say here :p

EDIT: bah, Bjorn was faster :p anyway^^ that is it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wicked80 ^^ I still see the notice messages which sended out by KOSP also I have NOTICE_SHOW=0 or ! ;)

The Notice Window appears BEVORE you log in or select server...It appears last time after D5 was added in hanin or something. I think this is the notice window :p

anyway, it's the only thing I would say here :p

EDIT: bah, Bjorn was faster :p anyway^^ that is it

Oh sry thn, it worked fine for me. but i used blackfairy repack. so had nothin much to change for the notice. only that thing in the config.properties. :mellow:

greetz

Back