Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey all will this work if i am using a virtual PC that has SQL installed on to it? or can i just install sql to my main computer and do everything from there

one more stupid question to ask do i have to do it on windows servers 2012 r2 ?

It Works if u have SQL and the Needed Stuff on ur Pc u can do it aswell on Virtual Box or VMware

U can do it on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 and on Windows Server 2012.
I tested it on all the Windows and it works fine u just have to do some other Steps. I guess this Tut is Written for Server 2008 and for 2012 cus its almost the same than 2008 just with another overlay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i am having a slight issue i hope that you can help me with i have the servers running on a VM , but my launcher does not connect

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Use Hamachi on VMware or make sure u took the Right ip of ur vmware.

Currently i cant support u due i dont use VMware / VmBox anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey all can any1 help me i am getting a error on my server saying getshop data failed code 8 how do i fix this

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Make sure all ips Are Correct and also Check the API if u use the right dB owner and password and Check if u Set the API as application and Check if u Set the odbc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i got my server working , i just want to know how do i edit my account to have dev privalige please can you assist me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks alot for all your help i have one more question to ask

for some reason i cant see my studio to make myself some maps, any idea where i can find it, i am doing the first update now

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If u use this Source u have to Build ur CLient one time in Release to get the Studio.exe

If u use Untouched V3 of Fragedev then u got already a Studio.exe in Ur folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks

i have one more stupid question how do i spawn items in to my GI

sorry about all the questions i am super new at this

for editing accounts what user must i log in as on the sql?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i need assistance once again i am using Fragdev's code but can not see the Hshield any idea what the anti hack is for that source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant download the 7 GB file, what i do?
ztimer - [Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition! - RaGEZONE Forums

ztimer - [Tutorial] Setting up Infestation MMO server - RaGEZONE Community Edition! - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the link of WarZTH v2 Source by Amosin2526is broken, where i can find this folder?

Back