• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Tutorial] Setting up your server complete guide!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]Setting up your server complete guide!!

Ok, so I cant use SQL 2000 with DB files that Gwendolyn posted, right? I always get this:

Gwendolyn - [Tutorial] Setting up your server complete guide!! - RaGEZONE Forums

In SQL 2000 I created server with DB files that Dopestar posted, but it was over 1,5 year ago..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have only one question... my server is working and everything but i can't create account becasue my antivirus does not allow KOAM to work so it automaticly removes it. So is there any other way to make account for private server? If not please someone send me working KOAM.rar... plz help ty

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I have only one question... my server is working and everything but i can't create account becasue my antivirus does not allow KOAM to work so it automaticly removes it. So is there any other way to make account for private server? If not please someone send me working KOAM.rar... plz help ty

disable ur antivirus and re-download KOAM, make account and then activate antivirus....DONE ^.^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you for this information quicksilver but can you please explane to me where to put KOAM and how can i create account... I would be really happy if anyone coulde write me a short guide.. I'm new in this stuff but i've done setting the server in first try so i think it won't be truble for me to understand the guide and how to make account... please help me.. ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when i start up my mainsrvt i get "cant get item id" right under "server start" is there a way to fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

who can give me download link??? ( I need yP program)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up your server complete guide!!

When i finish setting it all up and open the game i cant log in i type in name /pass and hit login and nothing happens. any one know if i missed something or need to set up something im using webadimv2. thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

When you say remember your SQL password, what does that mean? do they provide a password? Or do I have to make one. If so, where? Because I have everything else done just not the password.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

when you install SQL it ask you for a login (or somthing like that). There is possible to make a sql login with the Username sa and you have to enter a PW.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello need aswer k ^^ xDI cant restore the databases
it means somethin like the database has other secure what should i do

pst screen but its in german ;) xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

great guide guys but i got prob...
when i open SQL 2005 do i start a new database or open an existing 1? im guessing its an existing 1 because when i do the latter, Tables comes up instead of Databases as a first option... (step1) but what do i open and how do i do it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello when I start up the SQL server it says to enter the name of the server, what is it refereing too? how do I create one? is it my internet connection?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

anyone? plz help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

nice guide...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Gwendolyn - [Tutorial] Setting up your server complete guide!! - RaGEZONE Forums

what do i do wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I followed everything and during installation I putted a pass, now i try to connect to my database and I can't connect with sa and my pass :s any help plz?

tryed it over 5 times :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

same problem here.

got vista 64 bit and SQL2005... :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Simply the best^0-0^

The best and simplest guide ever found thank ya!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I followed all the steps and i am having problems on the login when i try to run the "Login Server.exe" it asks for ID and password... i remember the password i use during SQL Server isntal, but it simply does not work.. Also de ID is my windows username or? A help on this matter would be nice.. Thanks in advance

Back