• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tutorial - Suzaku

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
actually, i went overall the tut, its not that bad, i mean a lot are good dachi, this one and ures, and fmks, i remembered taught me some few things >o<
and the rest i learned my self, well thats off topic :p:
hey kuniiyo
maybe try not teaching to much of the rippling, so much people are using it, and well, cannot use it correctly, and like the chalk brushes a lot of people dont even know what it is, ss it next time :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
actually, i went overall the tut, its not that bad, i mean a lot are good dachi, this one and ures, and fmks, i remembered taught me some few things >o<
and the rest i learned my self, well thats off topic :p:
hey kuniiyo
maybe try not teaching to much of the rippling, so much people are using it, and well, cannot use it correctly, and like the chalk brushes a lot of people dont even know what it is, ss it next time :lol:
I was lazy ;P
If I make another tut, I will detail it goodly.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you dont have to, i was just saying :p
the main thing is that a lot of people arent really sure of some tools, like the chalk part
and people arent using ripple correctly, but overall, this tut was good :thumbup:

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeah, that was kinda what I was pointing out towards, not the tut itself, it was alright, but people tend to take over trends and stuff in tuts, thus using something like ripple gets people using it, and using it incorectly makes your sigs bad.. ;) same as chalk brushes, they are not that easy to use, especialy when you dont know wich one the chalk brush is... xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg, The Outcome So Nice,
But I Couldn't Do It . Sad..
Gonna Try Again Soon~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do you get renders like that, (the dudes wit swords?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres my outcome ,
Sucks :(
Heaven - Tutorial - Suzaku - RaGEZONE Forums

Back