Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[tutorials] Everything about flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've followed this guide and I've somehow manage to make it. Just I dont know how to fix the Npc Fashion Combiner something. It is in color white, no other colors

PS: Do you have a guide/video about making a website, even without templates link is fine. Seems I understand your videos =D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've followed all the instruction on the video, but i have a problem, after selecting my character it crashes, how do i fix this, is there any solution about this, and do you have a database files which is work in v17 w/ v18 feature files...if you have can you please give us a link...thank you in advance.

note:
waiting for answer (asap)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've followed all the instruction on the video, but i have a problem, after selecting my character it crashes, how do i fix this, is there any solution about this, and do you have a database files which is work in v17 w/ v18 feature files...if you have can you please give us a link...thank you in advance.

note:

I dont know the crash thingy but the database you've been finding is in the part 2 of his video. It is named Backup.rar, just go to it in youtube and you can see its link

Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've followed this guide and I've somehow manage to make it. Just I dont know how to fix the Npc Fashion Combiner something. It is in color white, no other colors

PS: Do you have a guide/video about making a website, even without templates link is fine. Seems I understand your videos =D

Hello mate!
As soon I have fix my "contact page" You can send me a meesage on which tutorial you want me to make. And thanks for understand my tutorials.

//Jellcent :)

note:

Hello.
You can find the files you need at the description.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
last part of your video sir, i've follow all the instruction on the video but still it crashes my world server, i put the correct ip, but still crashes, and what kind of client do you use, i use the v15 client, but my server files is v17 w/ v18 features...

Loyal Member
Reaction score
last part of your video sir, i've follow all the instruction on the video but still it crashes my world server, i put the correct ip, but still crashes, and what kind of client do you use, i use the v15 client, but my server files is v17 w/ v18 features...

You should use the client I posted on description.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on your video, is that all the files we need to setup a server is uploaded on that link? complete file i mean?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
on your video, is that all the files we need to setup a server is uploaded on that link? complete file i mean?

On every video you have to check the description. Because On every video I am using something. But if theres nofthing at description, then you only have to follow the tutorial and nofting else. If you got any problem, you can sned me a pm or go to my website and find "Contact page".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On every video you have to check the description. Because On every video I am using something. But if theres nofthing at description, then you only have to follow the tutorial and nofting else. If you got any problem, you can sned me a pm or go to my website and find "Contact page".

do you have any uploading site like "MEDIAFIRE" can you please upload it, im having a problem of downloading on that uploading site....:blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Jellcent. i got a problem when creating the dbo.createaccount it has an error. see it for yourself.
audisbroder - [tutorials] Everything about flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Reply fast please

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey Jellcent. i got a problem when creating the dbo.createaccount it has an error. see it for yourself.
audisbroder - [tutorials] Everything about flyff - RaGEZONE Forums

Reply fast please

Hello. I had some homework to do and that's why I weren't active on forums. But here I am :wink:!
Well...
1) I had that problem! Go to this page:

2) If that didn't work you have to look if got the "dbo.createaccount" allready.

//Jellcent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! :D

Jellcent, i need help again. How can i Remove everything about MySql, then i want to Install it again. i'm having errors. give me some instructions. please and thank you

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks! :D

Jellcent, i need help again. How can i Remove everything about MySql, then i want to Install it again. i'm having errors. give me some instructions. please and thank you

Heya!
You can remove your mssql by going to, Start menu > Computer > (And above your hard drive you can see something like this: Uninstall or change a program. If you didn't understand my explain you may see my picture at the spoiler here below.

Click on that link to come over to the picture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya!
You can remove your mssql by going to, Start menu > Computer > (And above your hard drive you can see something like this: Uninstall or change a program. If you didn't understand my explain you may see my picture at the spoiler here below.

Click on that link to come over to the picture.

i've been doing that, but i always happens like this when i'm installing MySQL. go to the link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/hey-guys-help-mysql-836867/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've been doing that, but i always happens like this when i'm installing MySQL. go to the link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/hey-guys-help-mysql-836867/

dude, are you following Jellcent's video?

If so, use MSSQL not MYSQL.

It's two different things...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/tutorial-blessed-release-set-guide-838051/

I've followed this guide and followed some of your guide, which I dont understand at all lol

and yeah, it is the compiling thingy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i know what port i have to forward i need more info about that plz

thanks for ur nice and helpfull tutorials :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back