• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TV Advertisement for PT

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just found several versions of the original TV commercial for Priston Tale on an internet trawl. Put them together and made a nice clean copy I thought I'd share with you, just for fun.
bobsobol - TV Advertisement for PT - RaGEZONE Forums
It's a Matroska h264/AVC & AAC 720x412@25p 16:9 AR. In non-Geek that's SD minus the black borders using Mpeg4 video the same as HD broadcasts or Blue-ray discs. ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not as sick as THIS! :}

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the streaming version dexterr. It's a shame it's a low quality one, but I couldn't find anywhere I could host a full SD streaming video that didn't want me to "sign up".

Back