Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Misfits Series 4

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Misfits Series 4

Rudy will NEVER be as good as that hilarious cocky butt Nathan. Man, he was so good, "too" good he left the show for Hollywood mainstream crap :( He WAS the show.
Although I just finished season 3, maybe they'll make him come back when we least expect it, like they did with the first probation worker and Sally.

PS: anyone knows if the "bonus episode" of Nathan in Las Vegas is real? I heard a lot about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Rudy will NEVER be as good as that hilarious cocky butt Nathan. Man, he was so good, "too" good he left the show for Hollywood mainstream crap :( He WAS the show.
Although I just finished season 3, maybe they'll make him come back when we least expect it, like they did with the first probation worker and Sally.

PS: anyone knows if the "bonus episode" of Nathan in Las Vegas is real? I heard a lot about it.
It was the explanation episode as to why he's no longer with "the gang". So, yes I'd suppose it was "real".

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It was the explanation episode as to why he's no longer with "the gang". So, yes I'd suppose it was "real".

Cool, how do I find it? XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nathan could quite easily come back as he can never die... haha

Back