• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!]

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [TV] The Walking Dead Season 3

HOLY Ducking duck Merle, just when I started to like that SOB! He was going to be a good asset for the team, although he did eliminate a good part of the army. It's good that Rick chose not to be a dictator anymore, he doesn't deserve it, he isn't worth poop anymore to me, I hope the writers plan something good to make him look worthy of a protagonist cause he's really starting to piss me off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

HOLY Ducking duck Merle, just when I started to like that SOB! He was going to be a good asset for the team, although he did eliminate a good part of the army. It's good that Rick chose not to be a dictator anymore, he doesn't deserve it, he isn't worth poop anymore to me, I hope the writers plan something good to make him look worthy of a protagonist cause he's really starting to piss me off
Woah, I didn't hear that. When did that happen?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Woah, I didn't hear that. When did that happen?

Well, at the end of the last episode when he said they should all make their own choices, that's what he kinda meant. Maybe I'm mistaken but that's how I interpreted it ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, at the end of the last episode when he said they should all make their own choices, that's what he kinda meant. Maybe I'm mistaken but that's how I interpreted it ^^
I say Glenn should be the new protagonist. :]

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Rick was just saying is will be a democracy from now on....everyone has a say with their vote.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score

TWD Finale & Game of Thrones Season 3 Premiere - Awesome EASTER Sunday!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OH poop!!!! I forgot all about GoT!!!!

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score

Tonight is the night! The Walking Dead Season Finale & Chocolate. I'm sorted. :):

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hmmmm...

They destroyed the entire cast....the Gov is still alive and dangerous...Carl has become a stone cold killer...a mini Merle...

Don't have a clue what next season will hold...just know this was the worse season finale to date....

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score

Hmmmm...

They destroyed the entire cast....the Gov is still alive and dangerous...Carl has become a stone cold killer...a mini Merle...

Don't have a clue what next season will hold...just know this was the worse season finale to date....

They didn't exactly destroy the whole cast. WOW - Andrea & Milton are dead, and the Army of Woodbury (the ones Mr Governor shot) Not exactly the whole cast. I actually enjoyed the episode, and I thought it was worth the wait too. Carl seems like he's turning into a little Governor, like they said on Talking Dead. I agree with them. Now! I must go into hibernation until October when Walking Dead Returns! Farewell. Oh wait? Game of Thrones has started, I can't go into hibernation yet!

Reaction score

With all accounts I felt that the episode didn't really do much for the purpose it was meant to do. There was no cliffhanger, not much zombie action - It really let it down on those parts, but the emotional heart ache it built on. Andrea's final scenes - I felt were truly emotional and they probably wanted this. I know some people are going to hate me because of this but, I wanted Andrea alive - to get to the prison, I don't understand where people's hate for Andrea comes from, its not like she is a witch like Laurie (Rick's wife - how ever you spell her name). She was a good character, wish she didn't die.

I felt the action wasn't really there in the episode. I don't think this should have been finale, there should have been one more concluding episode where you find out what happened to the governor, I am quite sure he isn't dead - If they are going to drag this on for another season then that is it for me. I wont majorly enjoy TWD.

Over all I would rate this episode 6/10
Over all I would rate this Series 7/10

It was good but not as good as it should have been, the season 2 finale was so much better, with information pouring out and the cliffhanger. Well what are you thoughts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really started to tear up when I saw that Michonne was crying. To see someone so tough cry after losing their best friend is hard to see. I was mad that Andrea die and that the whole "Raid" was so shortlived. No one died; and that just lasted for like 10 minutes with a good minute of a shoot-out. Worst season finale ever.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well, that was disappointing. I gotta say :

It was emotional alright, but what the hell did it lead to? The governor's still there, so is woodbury. Daryl doesn't seem to be shocked by his only family being dead few days ago, no feel of revenge? That was the worst war ever, no way they'd actually retreat this way (assuming the governor not approving of it) and the counter attack was useless too.

I gotta say, this WAS actually the worst finale I've ever seen in my life

Reaction score

Daryl was wearing his awesome scarf again at the end..!

It was kind of disappointing though, they shouldve killed the governor, i do not want another season with that stupid one-eyed bastard

Reaction score

Worst season finale I've ever seen on television.
HURRR DURR WE'RE GOING TO WAR, WAR WAR WAR, MORE WARRRRR. Ends up being a shitshow and the GUBNA mows down his own men AND doesn't even get killed. Ducking disappointing

Reaction score

I wouldn't say the ending was bad at all. It was not what we were expecting, now was it? It wasn't generic, it wasn't the same poop we usually see in the finale of shows. Norman Reedus while on the talking dead actually made a very good point that I can agree with. He said something along the lines of how he loves how the writers are going about this. He meant in the fact the ending was more "Sombre" than the usual ending we get. And this isn't a bad thing. Sure, there wasn't a whole lot of action, but I think it is all very interesting how things turned out. I think we can expect a good 4th season.

Back