Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TW-SRO Sro_Client - GameServer - Fixed Database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys why u nt easy use vsro can som1 explain to me i mean u had lots of bugs now most are fixed but why this work ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a roll back was made!! I would just like to give people a warning about the TW Files, They are extremely infected and I would not recommend using them. I just got done restoring my machine back to factory defaults because of them. Use them only if you want to have problems with your pc. They contain "Jeefo" and "Zbot" trojans which are very high risk and may cause serious damage to your hard disk drive over time if not attended to right away. Before the rollback I had a virus total scan but I do not wish to even download the files again to scan it!! Again if you do not wish to listen to me then you will be sorry.

Regards
Unrealx420

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

only sword and shield D12 WORK.
SRO[2013-03-21 12-52-48]_04 - TW-SRO Sro_Client - GameServer - Fixed Database. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*bump :D

Again how we can fix invalid char name ? I think its Client side but i dont know..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed Invaild char name but ... there's too many problems to be fixed :) i'm working on it right now :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Invalid character name is related to the Abusefilter.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why the fck i cant add .efp files in twsro?! I always crash if i add effects on avatar and maybe arabian monster. This files work for vsro and so on but on twsro client i get crash

Edit: I've tested it now, for example on twsro there is a pirate dress, it works perfect. Now i extracted .efp files from vsro and isro and replaced it with twsro efp's and yeah CRASH. They are 100% different. Is it possible to change it that it works ?

Last edited:
Back