• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Twitch TV

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Hey folks :)

Recently I've joined the world of live streaming, and I gotta say I've been enjoying it loads over the last few days. At the moment I'm concentrating on awesome classics such as...

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1

Metal Gear Solid 1

GTA San Andreas

It's great to go back to games like these. I will be playing modern titles, but I wanna give the past some love to. So I'm appealing to the Ragezone community, please support me by following my channel and checking out its content. I live stream on a daily basis so they'll be plenty to see :).

I haven't any Mod's yet for my channel so I am looking ^_^. -

Thanks for reading guys :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just by seeing your signature, do you also play MK9? If so then, I'll probably check you out in your stream if you do though. I'm also a huge fan of MK since 3.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Do you talk during your streams?

If people in the stream chat talk to me, and if they're asking questions about the game or about my self then yes I do talk. Otherwise it just depends on my mood. Interacting with my channel's supporters will be a big thing for me.

Just by seeing your signature, do you also play MK9? If so then, I'll probably check you out in your stream if you do though. I'm also a huge fan of MK since 3.

I'm a fan of the Mortal Kombat series, but I like the older ones better for the older consoles. I'm a much bigger fan of Street Fighter if I'm perfectly honest. Been playing that since the mid 90s, and I still play it now.

Reaction score
I stream starcraft and pretty much everyone in israel knows who i am so theres points where i get 50-100 viewers, its literally about consistency, when i used to stream wow i hit like 150-200 viewers but never got enough to get partenered D:

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
I stream starcraft and pretty much everyone in israel knows who i am so theres points where i get 50-100 viewers, its literally about consistency, when i used to stream wow i hit like 150-200 viewers but never got enough to get partenered D:

With respect to partnership, there's no doubt in my mind that won't happen for me. Simply because everything I do won't be mainstream, won't be the flavour of the month etc. I'll be playing the games that I personally enjoy, while taking recommendations in to consideration.

I won't be selling out for viewers.

Back