• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Two questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for reading this thread. I have 2 questions regarding Corsair Files, im not that a stranger into programming world but BDO is something new to me. So lets begin.

First question is:

Why my friend is offline in the friend list, even he is online? I mean im near him.

Second one:

How can i activate de login reward? ( Attendance Reward ). I've tried to mess with the excel files but nothing is changing in-game.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for reading this thread. I have 2 questions regarding Corsair Files, im not that a stranger into programming world but BDO is something new to me. So lets begin.

First question is:

Why my friend is offline in the friend list, even he is online? I mean im near him.

Second one:

How can i activate de login reward? ( Attendance Reward ). I've tried to mess with the excel files but nothing is changing in-game.

Thank you!

first need fix request in db
second need fix time to excel DataSheet\LocalDataSheet\#NA#DataSheet_Challenge
Open Attendance_Table and change time start and end attendance

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, thank you. I already did that but nothing changed unfortunately. I will try again and post it here.

Upvote 0
Back