• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[txt]A Blonde, a Brunette and a Red head[txt]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, these three friends go and decide to raid a farm, and theyr a blonde, brunette and red head. So when they hear the farmer coming, the decide to hide. The brunette finds a dog house and hides in there. The redhead finds a cats house and hides in it. The blond finds a potato sack and hides in it. So t he farmer comes and is trying to find out where they went, so he saw them going in the direction of the pet houses. So he is suspicious, and kicks the dog house. It goes woof, woof! So he walks to the cat house and kicks it and hears meow, meow! So he kicks the potato sack, and the blondie goes potato, potato.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe makes me laugh XD Not even funny tbh but still makes me laugh :D

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old + I'm pretty sure it was in a store and it was a Police officer =/

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was always told the farmer one never heard the store one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heard it b4 but funny anyway LOL classic

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
blond jokes never fail to amuse .. however bad they suck ...

Back