Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Txt] Childbirth

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, I got flamed, never starting a thread ever, Or maybe I'll just discontinue posting, seeing as almost every post i make gets flamed.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whats with you and getting kicked in the balls.
I never got kicked in my balls...They were hit by a soccerball...but never kicked. So you are WRONG.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Absolutely wrong..!! I never got kicked either.
But that very post of his is making me wonder: How many times did you take it..? LOL...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah i gotta agree with everyone else... that's not funny and what IS with you and getting kicked in the balls...? just wondering!

Reaction score
Can I just say that there is no way to compare one pain with another because neither sex will experience both type of pains to compare. Oo

Anyway everyone experiences the pains on different levels like childbirth some have tons of problems doing it naturally whilst some don't. There is some people who say they don't little pain for being hurt in the nuts whilst some have full blown pain. There is also the other point of some never experiencing the pain. So there is no way to compare because we all experience different.

oh another thing, women also have to endure period pains, they are so painful >.<

Not saying one sex is better than the other but that there is no way you can compare because each circumstances are different.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
thas was really bad dude... it doesnt make any sense

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep... Thanks for all the flames dudes. boosted my morale greatly. Jesus don't like just say. I don't like it, Don't have to continue on with my crappy thing, So far evilkitten is the nicest person here, he explain it he didn't make mean comments comments.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to understand the fact that no one wants to talk about getting their balls kicked...

Secondly, this is an entertainment forum. What you talk about is no where close to being entertainment.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yep... Thanks for all the flames dudes. boosted my morale greatly. Jesus don't like just say. I don't like it, Don't have to continue on with my crappy thing, So far evilkitten is the nicest person here, he explain it he didn't make mean comments comments.

First, it sucked so we told you it did, second EvilKitten is a SHE

Back