Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

U3J-Aion + AL reload emu updated 4.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u3games - U3J-Aion + AL reload emu updated 4.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

U3J-Aion + Rworld-Aion (AL reload) = U3J-Aion 4.0
We need you! Back to work!

SVN Private (for members) and (for test).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wish You a nice common work

Master Summoner
Reaction score

U3J - Rworld AL merege team ( Aion 4.7 )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can i ask about game client support? just because with latest 4.7 Ru 90% of items are inactive but almost no errors =) em, if not try to add sword that already is in template 100001684 - then just game clinet crach :lol:

but can use items by mouse drag and drop to slot :blushing:
some items are showing ok :ehh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kornicska, do you guy's have the wing (equipped) bug as well ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I use 4.7 client new wing. my client's original 4.7 na
this kind of bug killer which, varied client occurs. most client error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask about game client support? just because with latest 4.7 Ru 90% of items are inactive but almost no errors =) em, if not try to add sword that already is in template 100001684 - then just game clinet crach :lol:

but can use items by mouse drag and drop to slot :blushing:
some items are showing ok :ehh:

i am using NA 4.7.0.0 client and i have the same problem. 99% of items are greyed out /sealed. i have had a poke around in the database and static data files but cant find out why this is happening.

is there a fix yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am using NA 4.7.0.0 client and i have the same problem. 99% of items are greyed out /sealed. i have had a poke around in the database and static data files but cant find out why this is happening.

is there a fix yet?

Posible error in opcode:

Code:
addPacketOpcode(SM_PACKAGE_INFO_NOTIFY.class, 0x10A, idSet);

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
post moved to your new thread

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do i find this code?

U3J-Aion\AL-Game\src\com\aionlightning\gameserver\network\factories\AionPacketHandlerFactory.java
U3J-Aion\AL-Game\src\com\aionlightning\gameserver\network\aion\ServerPacketsOpcodes.java

Emu need up opcodes and test.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
U3J-Aion\AL-Game\src\com\aionlightning\gameserver\network\factories\AionPacketHandlerFactory.java
U3J-Aion\AL-Game\src\com\aionlightning\gameserver\network\aion\ServerPacketsOpcodes.java

Emu need up opcodes and test.

already talk about that

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need to upload screenshots/code snippets and possibly a feature list with what it has/has not if this is to be a real development thread. It's useless to me and every other user clicking this thread just seeing a link to your github, what's the point of posting it in the development section again?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You need to upload screenshots/code snippets and possibly a feature list with what it has/has not if this is to be a real development thread. It's useless to me and every other user clicking this thread just seeing a link to your github, what's the point of posting it in the development section again?!

Biggest part of that info available in project forum =)
http://u3j-aion.united-extreme.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is nonsense, if it's posted on here all the information should be provided in the thread not on a third party website.

read first post - all info is - and if you can't or just don't wish to use link that are writhed - just your chose ...
em "all the information should be provided in the thread" - maybe you need check the thread name, then check first post again, then think one more time? :p: =>Thread: U3J-Aion + AL reload emu updated 4.7 =>
first post:
=> question : why here must be info about project if thread is about that developer team is back to work and are in common work from two team members to one ?

and if you will check the forum => will find thread about main project:
Forum

MMO Zone

MMO and MMORPG Developments

Aion

Aion Releases

U3J-Aion Rev.103 Unstable (4.7)

so maybe if you have so big wish to have all screen and project description and other info that can be found just clicking one link :blushing: then maybe you write you post in wrong thread :p: probably need to write all you posts in => U3J-Aion Rev.103 Unstable (4.7)

Last edited:
Back