Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uberEmulator R63+ Breakz0nes Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everytime i try to enter the hotel this message pop's up:

7/30/2011 4:26:50 AM
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Subscriptions.Subscription..ctor(String mType, String mActivated, Int32 mMonths, Int32 mItemsSelected) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Subscriptions\Subscription.cs:line 76
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Subscriptions.SubscriptionManager.LoadSubscriptions() in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Subscriptions\SubscriptionManager.cs:line 145
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.LoadData() in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 246
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.Login(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 89
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 271
at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.DataReceived(IAsyncResult iAr) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\Net\TcpConnection.cs:line 204
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Edit: on my server i mean.

Last edited:
What about no.
Reaction score
snowlight isn free? or do you means duck :)

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Yes, a bit because it's caching or something,,

but the roommanager process isnt stable because if youve have a nullreferenceexteption the WHOLE hotel cant walk..

but i fixed that bug too :)

and freeze,banzai,soccer and a lot of pets commands

its not something with cache it is a packet change en that null refrence error is really easy to fix :sleep:

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

But ill wait for snowlight, that one will also be opensource and free

1. snowlight= not stable, and you need to pay for it.
2. Duckemu=uber rip:mellow:
3. Aleeda = Pro:love:

Last edited:
Minor Devolper
Reaction score
snowlight is free and open source just waiting on that release date...

also i cant believe this thread is still open all it ever gets is spammed on hmmm...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Snowlight is closed source

Duck is open source

From R#tr*DEV:

Introduction
Due to some recent personal events, I have come to the realization that it is no longer possible for me to continue this project "full time" within the foreseeable future. This means that I cannot complete the project in an acceptable time frame nor guarantee an end-product that meets the initially promised results.

I have made a promise to the community that I feel I can only fulfill by taking a new direction: going open-source and inviting community contributors to aid in the development and continuation of Snowlight.

This decision is final. There are more important things for me right now.

Additional information

1. The project will continue to be updated by myself and other contributors. It will remain managed and developed, and will not have to rely on community patches to continue.
  2. Within the foreseeable future I will stay in charge of the project as project manager. I intend to eventually pass this over.
  3. We will be looking for community contributors (programmers) in the near future as well to help continue Snowlight's development.
  4. RetroDev will remain online and unaffected by these events - it will remain the official forum for Snowlight development, only perhaps in a larger scale.
  5. uberHotel will remain online and will remain to be updated in the foreseeable future. It can still serve it's purpose to help test certain features and gather feedback.
  6. The Snowlight software will be 100% free. No charges, anywhere. Not now, not ever.
  7. Some RetroCMS components will be released in a similar way to help further facilitate development.

We hope this is a suitable outcome for everyone. We'd like to thank you for your continued support.

Snowlight is now free and Open-Source :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back