• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

UG CHAR MOVE - Char Movement

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there,
so, anybody have any idea why the reason for my char can't move?
i mean, the response packet is ok
Code:
CNtlPacket packet(sizeof(sGU_CHAR_MOVE));
	sGU_CHAR_MOVE* res = (sGU_CHAR_MOVE*)packet.GetPacketData();
	res->handle = GetHObject();
	res->vCurDir.x = Dir->x;
	res->vCurDir.y = 0.0f;
	res->vCurDir.z = Dir->z;
	res->vCurLoc.x = Pos->x;
	res->vCurLoc.y = Pos->y;
	res->vCurLoc.z = Pos->z;
	res->byMoveDirection = byMoveDir;
	res->byMoveFlag = NTL_MOVE_KEYBOARD_FIRST;
	res->wOpCode = GU_CHAR_MOVE;
	packet.SetPacketLen(sizeof(sGU_CHAR_MOVE));
Its seens okay, but he can't move....
i debugged in client too but no success to discover...
so any idea?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Did u set speed to character? Even if the player didn't "recive" the packet, it should move anyway, try to set speed on attributes.

Or use the command @ setspeed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Nicolas, yes i set, since i need set player attributes when send AVATAR CHAR INFO, i seted to 200(fixed for test), but he doesnt move, i can spawn the character in any place i want, but i can't move, i can just move the camera around, but i think the problem is in load the character info, because when i press "K" or "L" the shortcut for open skill tree, he show me a invalid number of Skill Points(SP) and no Skill allocated.
Since i have skill and no SP point...maybe fixing that, i will be able to move char

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem happened even to me, but with an old version of Daneos's servers. In that server, sometimes, when you made some modification on the char and you have open the client on the char selection windows, if you login with the char that you had made the modification, this problem appear and you can move the char only with the mouse (and no more usable skill, like you). To solve you must logout then login again.

Cheers:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit: did say "stupid poop"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really really thank you for your precious comment! Truly constructive, we really needed! :laugh::laugh:

hey I did write something before if u can see "Last edited by..." but really sorry for that.!!!!!

I really wanted help before but I checked by myself that it was wrong what I said :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey I did write something before if u can see "Last edited by..." but really sorry for that.!!!!!

I really wanted help before but I checked by myself that it was wrong what I said :)

Haven't see that you edited that, sorry :thumbup1:

Back