Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Sir I need help. not any file Game Server at file which you say to download at first post, please give me link. and i have some problem with server. i already open castserver and friends. but not any action just empty like bat file, i have error with session server
Warmonger - Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
hey bro i got the same problem. i already using Windows Xp sp3 with Framework 4, but why the bat file its blank and the dbmon its blank too can someone help me
thanks btw :(:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey bro i got the same problem. i already using Windows Xp sp3 with Framework 4, but why the bat file its blank and the dbmon its blank too can someone help me
thanks btw :(:
SOLVED :love:

but i have some new problem, please see the spoiler bellow thanks :laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, so apparently this thread is obsolete due to the Dead Client Files links.

Is something going to be done about this, or was this entire thread a waste of time, also. is there a another place where we can download the Correct Dekaron Client files 1-11.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to create a character I get this error

"This Name is Already In Use"
Please Help me :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sup Warmonger, I love the idea of creating my own private server but the links to the:

Client:
Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4
Download Part 5
Download Part 6
Download Part 7
Download Part 8
Download Part 9
Download Part 10
Download Part 11

are all broken :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open the version.ini in ur client to match the one on ur server if i am not mistaking

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
open the version.ini in ur client to match the one on ur server if i am not mistaking

all Client not found....:

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4
Download Part 5
Download Part 6
Download Part 7
Download Part 8
Download Part 9
Download Part 10
Download Part 11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there's any source code like in Google or something for this??
Just to make sure we all get the newest file...?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, my server is online but when I go to login it says "Incorrect password" ... Someone help me? Sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any 1 help me....plz.I want to add item in shop just like Argates in shop but idk how to put it on.i read so much tutorial but a i cant do the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Requesting Help] Dekaron Server

Hello,
I've been encountering some issues with my dekaron server , i'll try to be as explicit as i can , and i expect help because it seems that I can't figure it out by myself.
The errror message that I'm encoutering is : "Broadcast: All game server is shutdown" [ screenshot below].
All the settings ( ip,databases, ODBC) are done correctly. As a matter of fact,I can actually Login through my client to the server, but I can't create a character because the dekaron server is ,as the error says, "shutdown". First, I thought it's because of my OS [WIN7], so I've bought a server and started on it.Now i'm working on "Windows Server 2008 x64" and I'm encountering the same error.
Check the screenshot below and please try and help me. You can post questions, links to tutorials, whatever you think it will help me. If you want to chat live,PM me for my Skype ID.
Thank you !
screenshot - Ultimate Dekaron Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I repeated the solution of the tutorial many times and always gives me the same thing I can do could upload some tutorial with images or video, or a clearer, explanation is all thank you very much., sorry my bad english, i dont speack english... u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back