Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate Help Thread!

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello people of ragezone and flyff lovers!

I am kind of bored and I will be free for the whole summer to come.

I have decided to help people with problems with their servers such as:

*Source compiling
*Source edits
*Specific resource edits
*Fixing Source errors
*Resource errors
etc etc

I will not help with stuff as:

*Setting up a server
*Installing files for you
*Finding files for you
*Coding an enterily new system for you
etc etc

And ofcourse I won't do the whole work for you but mostly guide you what to do and help yourself to be a great editor for flyff.

I know there is a help section but if you want my personal help send me a message or write a comment onto this thread and I will reach out to you.

I don't want nothing for this, only doing this for pure boredomeness.

A few things you should know about me and flyff.

I am not the best guy to do this but I know my way around the files.

I am not so great with coding but I can manage to do most of the editing within the source.

I know everything there is about the resource to get you around it too.

Don't expect me to be able to solve every of your problems.

I decide for myself what and who I want to help.

Problems that you people ask me for help will be added to a compiled thread that will help other people who gets the same problem for easier to find a fix for it.

Let us see how well this goes, and hopefully will get a great result in the end.

As this is a help thread for you people, it will serve good for me too, finding problems I have not yet crossed and being able to find a fix for it to make myself understand more of this game.

Sincerely~ Xakzi

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have an issue. YannickMAMA is duping on my server, can you fix?

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have an issue. YannickMAMA is duping on my server, can you fix?

Yeah, Delete everything you have in your possession within flyff and yannickmama can't dupe you anymore :wink:

As this is not a really serious thread try keep it serious, it is to help new people with more common problems Mootie..

Thanks for stopping by and gave your precious time to write an unnecessary comment though :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Xakzi first of all i wanna thank u already, seeing someone like u who personally wanted to help is already a huge contribution to new flyff devs/owners like myself. (totally not being selfish on what u can do is another talent imo.) so Thank you!

well here's my question/error, it's about Raised Pets i edited the unicorn to Change the HP to ALLSTAT. yes i can still get the attribute but the name was "error" please tell me what file should i look into in RESOURCE (as i've read a thread already that u mentioned its a fully resource work only :) ).

and sorry if i got second question. i know this must be hard i've searched and find no luck.. its about changing the attribute Ultimate Diamond stats. i wanted to add PVE. probably a source work please help thanks alot man. i will wait patiently :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi Xakzi first of all i wanna thank u already, seeing someone like u who personally wanted to help is already a huge contribution to new flyff devs/owners like myself. (totally not being selfish on what u can do is another talent imo.) so Thank you!

well here's my question/error, it's about Raised Pets i edited the unicorn to Change the HP to ALLSTAT. yes i can still get the attribute but the name was "error" please tell me what file should i look into in RESOURCE (as i've read a thread already that u mentioned its a fully resource work only :) ).

and sorry if i got second question. i know this must be hard i've searched and find no luck.. its about changing the attribute Ultimate Diamond stats. i wanted to add PVE. probably a source work please help thanks alot man. i will wait patiently :)

Both of these are found in the source. For the raised pets you have to change it in the source or it won't work properly I believe. They are fairly easy to find. I can't remember the exact file offhand though.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Haha very nice of you to say that.

Both of these are found in the source. For the raised pets you have to change it in the source or it won't work properly I believe. They are fairly easy to find. I can't remember the exact file offhand though.

It is true as you say, it is in the source very easy to find if you know what to search after.

Here are the following files you have to edit in

WndPetSys.cpp (in 2 different places, CWndPetStatus::DrawpetInformation & CWndPetStatus::OnMouseWndSurface)
WndManager.cpp (in one place, CWndMgr::putPetInfo)
WndWorld.cpp (in one place, CWndWorld::putPetTooltipInfo)

Once you look at it you will understand what to change :)

As for your Gem problem, It is in my knownledge that editing Ultimate_GemAbility.txt was enough, maybe it is not? I will check more into it and try it out myself before I say that is the Solution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha very nice of you to say that.

It is true as you say, it is in the source very easy to find if you know what to search after.

Here are the following files you have to edit in

WndPetSys.cpp (in 2 different places, CWndPetStatus::DrawpetInformation & CWndPetStatus::OnMouseWndSurface)
WndManager.cpp (in one place, CWndMgr::putPetInfo)
WndWorld.cpp (in one place, CWndWorld::putPetTooltipInfo)

Once you look at it you will understand what to change :)

As for your Gem problem, It is in my knownledge that editing Ultimate_GemAbility.txt was enough, maybe it is not? I will check more into it and try it out myself before I say that is the Solution.

It will not change without changing the source.

EDIT:
For jewel setting look in WndManager.cpp and search for:

//DST Á¤ÀǵǴ´ë·Î ¾Æ·¡ ¼öÁ¤.
nAddedOptDST[0] = DST_HP_MAX;
nAddedOptDST[1] = DST_ATKPOWER;
nAddedOptDST[2] = DST_ADJDEF;
nAddedOptDST[3] = DST_MELEE_STEALHP;
nAddedOptDST[4] = DST_PVP_DMG;
nAddedOptDST[5] = DST_STR;
nAddedOptDST[6] = DST_STA;
nAddedOptDST[7] = DST_DEX;
nAddedOptDST[8] = DST_INT;

There's a few things you will have to change/add to either change or add in another option to jewel setting.

Last edited:
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah like I said not my final solution.

That is it, but if you want to make add it in a proper way and the same way as the other stats you edit the following files:

Source:
WndManager.cpp
WndManager.h
HwOption.cpp
tooltip.cpp
WndField.cpp

Keywords:

"nAddedOptDST"
"dwAddedOpt"

Resource:
Spec_item.txt(propitem.txt)
propitem.txt.txt
defineitem.h
mdldyna.inc
Ultimate_GemAbility.txt

If needed I will make a noob friendly guide, but for now you get this information :)

edit:

If the attribute text does not appear on the item but fully gives you a buff this is the problem, if you add up on nAddedOptDST then you have to change following;

Code:
for(i=0; i<[COLOR="#FF0000"]9[/COLOR]; i++)
		{
			if( nAddedOptDST[i] == it->first )
			{
				nAddedOpt[nCount] = i;
				nAddedValue[nCount] = it->second;
				nCount++;
			}
		}

if "int nAddedOptDST[]" is 10 then you have to change the 9 to 10.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you ghostie and Xakzi !!! i will try them out and edit this post. again thank you for the time !

EDIT:
hey guys about raised pet thanks i got it all good. but about the diamonds i know i've done it right and i think it's giving me the stats i edited but yeah no effect is appearing on the socketed weapon. but i can see the text eg, Speed if i remove the diamond xD. it just doesnt show up when i put my cursor on the weapon effects just the diamond in the slot. hmm ? i didn't add i just edited the existing ones so im sure that "9 change to 10 value" wont matter. but even so i tried it too xD but same result.

EDIT2:
i guess the stats on diamonds doesn't give effects aswell . >.<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Xakzi, I have followed your QuickJob guide and the source compiled fine but the Neuz.eze crashes when I'm leveling to the job level (15,60..)
Here is the error log:
2016/ 4/12 18:42:55 g_pPlayer is ready

2016/ 4/12 18:43:01 CWndTaskBar::SetTaskBarTexture : Zooko 2010

2016/ 4/12 18:43:01 CWndTaskBar::SetTaskBarTexture : Zooko 581

2016/ 4/12 18:45:26 Apr 10 2016 17:07:16 1 rCnt=1

Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 0023:004B170F

- Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=10B09F68 ECX=00000000 EDX=00000005 ESI=00000000
EDI=0000038B EBP=00341348 ESP=0018BCCC EIP=004B170F FLG=00010206
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

0023:004B170F Neuz.exe

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Xakzi, I have followed your QuickJob guide and the source compiled fine but the Neuz.eze crashes when I'm leveling to the job level (15,60..)
Here is the error log:

Im not happy to say it but that release is kind of buggy..
I will remake the quickjob (If u don't feel like waiting for it to be done you can use quickjob change from another source) and re-release it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you ghostie and Xakzi !!! i will try them out and edit this post. again thank you for the time !

EDIT:
hey guys about raised pet thanks i got it all good. but about the diamonds i know i've done it right and i think it's giving me the stats i edited but yeah no effect is appearing on the socketed weapon. but i can see the text eg, Speed if i remove the diamond xD. it just doesnt show up when i put my cursor on the weapon effects just the diamond in the slot. hmm ? i didn't add i just edited the existing ones so im sure that "9 change to 10 value" wont matter. but even so i tried it too xD but same result.

EDIT2:
i guess the stats on diamonds doesn't give effects aswell . >.<

I will make a quick guide for it.

EDIT:
Guide

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still crashing neuz bro xakzi when adding new stat. Fixed. (thank u sir Xakzi)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not happy to say it but that release is kind of buggy..
I will remake the quickjob (If u don't feel like waiting for it to be done you can use quickjob change from another source) and re-release it :)
It will be awsome if you will re-release a new quickjob system, but till then you can recommand me another quickjob system?

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
still crashing neuz bro xakzi when adding new stat.

About the diamonds or the raised pet?

As for the diamonds I will release a proper guide to add a new stat for the ultimates (or you can use the current one that got released)

It will be awsome if you will re-release a new quickjob system, but till then you can recommand me another quickjob system?

Not really as I have not used other sources.. Check around and see which ones have quickjob in it and use that one :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the diamonds or the raised pet?

As for the diamonds I will release a proper guide to add a new stat for the ultimates (or you can use the current one that got released)

about the diamonds bro. when the new stat socketed on the weapon and when i put the cursor to it , it crashes neuz. :< well okay then i will wait for your guide bro thanks!.btw your new guide about adding an entirely new raised pet i will try soon and make a feedback:)

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
about the diamonds bro. when the new stat socketed on the weapon and when i put the cursor to it , it crashes neuz. :< well okay then i will wait for your guide bro thanks!.btw your new guide about adding an entirely new raised pet i will try soon and make a feedback:)

Guide for new diamond stat added

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea on how to fix the white borders that appear if you move neuz in window mode? 99% sure its something in d3dapp.cpp but ive gone over it a dozen times and i'm no closer to figuring out what exactly is doing it, and there don't seem to be any definitive answers on here anywhere

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any idea on how to fix the white borders that appear if you move neuz in window mode? 99% sure its something in d3dapp.cpp but ive gone over it a dozen times and i'm no closer to figuring out what exactly is doing it, and there don't seem to be any definitive answers on here anywhere

I have never had that problem before so I am sorry to say that I can not help you with that :/ Best thing to do is to try out another source then check the difference between them in such files.

Back