Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to load table class_tab.txt...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That error means you do not have class_tab.txt. If you are using the XRay Client, you need to download the files that XRay requires and put it in the data folder or Grf. (Depending on which you are using)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually even if you have a GRF file, some xray clients (depending on the version or the way it is diffed I guess) still needs to find the tab.txt (visionary_tab.txt, class_tab.txt, etc) inside a data folder. You need to diff patch an xray client so it won't need to find a data folder but will read the GRF file instead.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Merged

Janice I cant find it any where...T.T sorry to bother you..

That error means you do not have class_tab.txt. If you are using the XRay Client, you need to download the files that XRay requires and put it in the data folder or Grf. (Depending on which you are using)
can you give me the link or where can i download it??the one with Janice give me i cant find any..T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've found the place to download within 3 minutes of searching in the forum that Janice provided. You should try harder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get it alr..THx but when i download and extra it to gravity folder it wont open the exe...why??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
man i could not find it too, please send the link
God will bless you
thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download data file at eathena.ws you can find all u want there

Back