• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

WZ Unable to start v117.2 after editing Skill.wz !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me ? After I edit my Skill.wz and replaced it in my v117.2 folder , I start the game and it tells me that my Skill.wz is not the latest one . I tried saving the version in harepacker as v117.2 but it gives me an error so Im only able to save as v117 which gives me the error that my file isnt the latest one .
(I only edited 1 Skill effect which is tested on v111 and worked )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you dump the XMLs in the server directory and launched the required .bat files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found out the problem , The problem is that whenever I copy the effect from KMST file and paste into my v117.2 File and save the effect images go blank causing the DC done when I enter game and click on the skill . Any ways to fix ? Or is my harepacker too old ?

Back