• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [UNCODED] Easter Tree [FROM SCRATCH]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Lately, I've been completely into sprites and that involves pixeling too. As easter is coming, I tried out some furni for Habbo - it has been a long time since I left the last hotel I played - and this came out. It's neither a recolour nor a minor edit to an already existing furni: I made it from scratch!

It's an easter "tree": in my family (idk if we're the only ones) in easter, we'd always make a vase with a branch in it on which we'd hang easter eggs. I don't know why, but it's nice looking and fun to do! So, it's not a really professional custom and some things doesn't really go according to physics (the hanging eggs :3) but I loved to make it! It was a cool practice :3

If someone wants to code it, sure.

Version 1: All eggs visible

5brQIJj - [UNCODED] Easter Tree [FROM SCRATCH] - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 2: Logical placement of eggs
alLW3kq - [UNCODED] Easter Tree [FROM SCRATCH] - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 3: No eggs
r71oAcQ - [UNCODED] Easter Tree [FROM SCRATCH] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh poop, did you really make this? It's beautiful man!
+rep & a like :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually really love this ;D 10/10
Thanks a lot! :D

Oh poop, did you really make this? It's beautiful man!
+rep & a like :eek:tt1:

I did! And thanks, :blushing:

Oee nice , But can you do more with that plant its like empty :s Make more things on it :)

~Raul~

It's actually supposed to be like that: if I wanted to I'd have put flowers and leaves on it. Did you read the backstory? x3 That's just how we do when it's easter :p & thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This... is.. amazing!!!!

9/10, I think you can do something with the vase, maybe make it grey or something?

Anyways this is really nice! you can go a long way with customs :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really do like this, its actually really good :eek: Never though easter furniture could have anything else to be added!! This is sexy, and will forever be amazing.. 9/10 (Like Incinigrate, I believe the bottom vase could have some more colored design on it).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody should code it. because i love it 9/10 but sadly i have forgotten how to code stuff in my periode of absence. i will pick up coding soon but this actualy deserves to be coded so mayby somebody else can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back