• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 28.09.2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UnitedMuOnline - UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 28.09.2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC SERVER
------------------------------
----------------------------
--------------------------
UnitedMu is a DEMOCRATIC Server. All changes of EXP-Rate, Drop-rate, Equipment, Spawns, Monsters, NPCs,Season Update, and so on is decided by the PLAYERS!

Every several days there will be a TOPIC where the Admin will run a Survey in order to make a change in the Server. In order to make a change there needs to be above 51% VOTES from Players that want that same change.

Due to the above, UnitedMu will put emphasis on community (Forums, Discord, WhatsApp Group, Telegram Broadcast, YouTube Channel, Twitch and so on) so that it can let the PLAYERS choose what they want changed in the game!

So we are welcoming you to
THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC MU SERVER!
*All of the following server information might change due to voting of the players

Note from Server Owner:

Hello my friends. I am an established guy, married and have a good job. I have played Mu back in 2002-2007, I have even ran a successful server back then which I had to shut down due to financial situation. Now I am back to fulfill one of my dreams: To create a big community that is having fun playing Mu! So all of your suggestions and communication is important for me to create for you the best server! Thank you for reading my note and if you have any questions you can always contact me through the website, or through Discord.

Introduction:

United Mu has been established in order to connect all Mu fans and players across the globe, to one platform which will connect the nations. The BETA launch has been configured to the best of our ability to fit the player's needs so that he can enjoy the game as much as possible. We are here to announce that United Mu is starting it's way and will be here for many more years to come!

UnitedMu is not intended to be a Pay2Win server at all. The owner of the server wants to have a community that can have the awesome gameplay for a long duration without making them feel that other playerse are "ahead of them" because they purchased Full Option equipment. So no, we are not money hungry, we just want an amazing and supportive community

Recruiting:

United Mu are recruiting staff from all over the globe for the following positions:
Game Master
Community Manager
Graphic Artist
Bug Finders
Advertisers

Links:

Facebook

Discord: United Mu Discord Channel

United Mu Season 14
Register Account: United Mu Account Registration
Download Client: United Mu Client Download
Server Information:
Version: Season 14.1
Exp: 100x
Type: Resets
Item Drop Rate: 40%
Jewel of Soul: 60%
Item Max Level +15 +28
Web Shop: Included
Cash Shop: Included
Hours Exchange: Included
Voting Credit: Included
Characters:
Dark Night
Dark Wizard
Elf
Summoner
Magic Gladiator
Dark Lord
Rage Fighter
Grow Lancer
Rune Wizard
Server: Dedicated Server 24/7
Commands:
All usual commands
Events:
Blood Castle: YES Devil Square: YES Chaos Castle: YES Illusion Temple: YES Doppelganger: YES Imperial Fort: YES White Wizard: YES Golden Invasion: YES Happy Hour Event: YES Protection od Acheron: YES Maze of Dimension: YES Castle Siege: YES Arca War: YES Balgass Event: YES Nightmare Event: YES Hatchery Event: YES Medusa: YES Lord of Ferea: YES Core Magriffy: YES Lord Silvester: YES Nix: YES God of Darkness: YES
Screenshots:
UnitedMuOnline - UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 28.09.2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

cQvMJDy - UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 28.09.2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Mu Online] UnitedMu S14 | 100x | Resets | Play2Win | OPEN BETA

Day #1 of BETA went successfull. Weird bugs and disconncetion problems where found and handled. The website has been twitched and is now premium with all available options. We are now working on enlarging the BETA community players. So you all are welcome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Day #2 of BETA was awesome.
Many bugs found and handled. more balance was done on Drops, Credit earning and more. some problems were found in the website which will be fixed today. We are still looking for more BETA testers!.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is by far one of the better ones I have played. The admin actually listens to people's suggestions and if he feels its a good idea, implements them. I can't wait for it to officially open. There are bugs that were found but he fixed them right away and has been working tirelessly to provide a good server. I suggest more people beta test it so this can be a really good server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: UnitedMu S14 | 100x | Resets | Play2Win | Open 21 Sept | Live BETA

im gonna try this server.it looks fun ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is by far one of the better ones I have played. The admin actually listens to people's suggestions and if he feels its a good idea, implements them. I can't wait for it to officially open. There are bugs that were found but he fixed them right away and has been working tirelessly to provide a good server. I suggest more people beta test it so this can be a really good server.

Thanks a lot welow! We are working hourly to fix all bugs and stabilize server so that by the official Grand Opening - 27 Sept 2019 - The server will be as stable as possible :) You bug reports are helpful and we appreciate you taking your time on the BETA Version!

You are very welcome :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Day #3 had many things. We fixed 4th Quest bug. Balanced the game. Fixed resets issue. For several hours no bugs were reported.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why keep getiing DCs? seemd randomly, not reconnect, just DC, and no issue with my internet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why keep getiing DCs? seemd randomly, not reconnect, just DC, and no issue with my internet
In what maps did you get DC? No one else is getting DC. You should join our Discord to report bugs and D/C so that we can fix them right away.

There are specific times that certain clients cause a disconnection. I have opened a support ticket with IGCN on that, so hopefully they return to me today so we can fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC SERVER - United Mu - You choose, we deliver

I do know that I was having some horrible and multiple disconnects on certain maps....This however was fixed already. This is the reason we are beta testing. It is to allow them to fix any bugs we find in order to have a stable and fun server. I commend the admin of this server for the pro-active work he has been doing to correct issues as he finds them. A majority of servers that I have played, the admin seem to not really care about making the server better, but about Pay to Win. This is not the case of this one. Please join the discord and give the admin's a chance to make things better. They need more beta testers to assist them in finding these things so they can be corrected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC SERVER - United Mu - You choose, we deliver

I do know that I was having some horrible and multiple disconnects on certain maps....This however was fixed already. This is the reason we are beta testing. It is to allow them to fix any bugs we find in order to have a stable and fun server. I commend the admin of this server for the pro-active work he has been doing to correct issues as he finds them. A majority of servers that I have played, the admin seem to not really care about making the server better, but about Pay to Win. This is not the case of this one. Please join the discord and give the admin's a chance to make things better. They need more beta testers to assist them in finding these things so they can be corrected.

Thanks for the warm words:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: DEMOCRATIC SERVER S14 - United Mu - NO Pay2Buy | Open: Sept 21

This are things that needs to be done in the next week for Grand Opening:
1. Config drops.
2. Config Credit shop.
3. Fix bug with CryWorlf
4. Create THE special leveling system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You Should limit the max stats that can be obtained and not full 64k on all stats, but, for example total points a player can earn with resets is 50k (100rr * 500points each rr) points, and a player need to chose how to distribute the 50k points and make wich build they want (for example = 500k str, 20k agi, 5k vit, 24.5k ene, total 50k points).

much much better than full stats server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UnitedMu Online will be Democratic Server where players choose the updates :)

You Should limit the max stats that can be obtained and not full 64k on all stats, but, for example total points a player can earn with resets is 50k (100rr * 500points each rr) points, and a player need to chose how to distribute the 50k points and make wich build they want (for example = 500k str, 20k agi, 5k vit, 24.5k ene, total 50k points).

much much better than full stats server.

You are welcome to join the Discord Channel and give all of your suggestions.

UnitedMu now has the ability to translate content to the following Languages:
1. Portuguese.
2. Mandarin.
3. Hebrew.
4. English

Looking for more translators that would like to be part of UnitedMu team.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update:
** 1 Week to Grand Opening !!
Server going through a big config trial- stay tuned
Working on a new exp system
Balance of monsters area under progress

Server under went maintainance for 10 minutes, it is back ONLINE now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server update:
40% - New Exp System
80% - Shop Configs
90% - Monster Drops

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: UnitedMu | S14 | 100x | Play2Win | RR | OPEN 21.09.2019

Warm welcome to our new Community Manager, all the way from United Kingdom: GM-Bradley

Warm welcome to our new Game Master, all the way from Latvia:
GM-Talon

Warm welcome to our new Game Master, all the way from Portugal: GM-Aura

We are beginning last run of server from Level 1 to 400, through all maps and drops to find any other balancing needed. ALMOST READY FOR GRAND OPENING!

Update: Game fully optimaized for Play2Win Freemium by getting Free Credits from Hours Online exchange, and Top Sites Voting.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: All fixes were made, the current bugged area is Crywolf (Teleporting out of crywolf is still bugged sadly), but we will fix everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: All bosses were configured for Grand Opening (21 Sep 2019)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

4 Days, 8 Hours to GRAND OPENING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back