• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

Reaction score
[unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

LOL League of Legends Ultimate Music Source Code (U3D learning materials), divided into server and client, the server is developed with c #, the client is developed with unity, the resources are bought for money, it should be copyrighted, please use U3D Learning reference, do not use commercial.
There is a problem opening Unity 4.x, which requires more than 5.0.x "

Client: Unity Project created with Unity: 5.0.2f1
Server: Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 12.00

Download:

Note: I'm just sharing, I haven't tested it

webmaster_imds - [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download - RaGEZONE Forums

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

i ve seen this before is really old and unfinished

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [unity] LOL League of Legends "Ultimate Movement" source code + resource download

I think i saw this on a chinese website one time a long time back, but i was unable to download it there, thank you for this tho!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it's not complete, it's just a demo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Link is dead, re-upload please!

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If you are interested in moba just check this vid:

Easier to create an own as trying to fix this one :wink:

Back