• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web Unpack MapleStory.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup Guys

Someone can tell me how to unpacking maplestory.exe
What i need to download?
What i need to do?

Thanks! :laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sup

1) Find out what it's packed it (themida, asprotect, yoda)
2) Find which version it's packed with
- Solve both using ProtectionID
3) Use the forums tuts4you to learn how or become a lame script kiddie and learn nothing (tbh in the long run, it's easier if you just learn)
4) Get some ASM knowledge
5) You'll be using ollydbg a lot so learn to use it fluently,

This is for unpacking, NOT a localhost - localhost requires way more steps

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sup

1) Find out what it's packed it (themida, asprotect, yoda)
2) Find which version it's packed with
- Solve both using ProtectionID
3) Use the forums tuts4you to learn how or become a lame script kiddie and learn nothing (tbh in the long run, it's easier if you just learn)
4) Get some ASM knowledge
5) You'll be using ollydbg a lot so learn to use it fluently,

This is for unpacking, NOT a localhost - localhost requires way more steps

Hi Sunnyboy Thanks but how can I find out what it's packed it?
for example I want to unpack MapleStory.exe -----> v.12
how can i know if it themida or asprotect or yoda

and about the forums I see many links of download but i dont know what to download:
https://tuts4you.com/download.php

you saied its not for localhost
How much time it cost to creat localhost
1 hour? 1 day 2 days 3 days?
Is it hard to creat localhost?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Sunnyboy Thanks but how can I find out what it's packed it?
for example I want to unpack MapleStory.exe -----> v.12
how can i know if it themida or asprotect or yoda

and about the forums I see many links of download but i dont know what to download:
https://tuts4you.com/download.php

you saied its not for localhost
How much time it cost to creat localhost
1 hour? 1 day 2 days 3 days?
Is it hard to creat localhost?

What is it packed with? I already answered how to find out.

What does it take to make a localhost? For GMS v12, because it's so old - not much at all. Unpack it, remove AES(if you want), disable gameguard and change the ip. If you want, I can make one for you, but you need to upload the client + all .dlls for me

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is it packed with? I already answered how to find out.

What does it take to make a localhost? For GMS v12, because it's so old - not much at all. Unpack it, remove AES(if you want), disable gameguard and change the ip. If you want, I can make one for you, but you need to upload the client + all .dlls for me

I will very happy if you will teach me how to make one if it not much and not hard
Because maybe i will want to make more localhosts like v.03 v.08 v.22 :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will very happy if you will teach me how to make one if it not much and not hard
Because maybe i will want to make more localhosts like v.03 v.08 v.22 :)

There are already v3 and v8 local hosts out there, but it was made by a complete amateur so I can post mine when I'm home. I can make a v22 one also if you want, but with or without aes? Around up until version 6x I can make local hosts because I'm not so good with unvirtualization

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are already v3 and v8 local hosts out there, but it was made by a complete amateur so I can post mine when I'm home. I can make a v22 one also if you want, but with or without aes? Around up until version 6x I can make local hosts because I'm not so good with unvirtualization

What will be diffrent if it will be with AES or without AES?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a matter of using the aes encryption in your source or not. I was told v55 < to remove aes

I will very happy if you will make localhosts to more versions but I'm embarrassed to ask because I hate to make you work so hard :*:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can only do up until version 6x (60s) anyway and I've already made version 3,8, 22- 56 for myself so if its a version that I'm able to do, ask away

I am only need five localhost for v22 v34 v46 v50 and v58 And if you have for v3 v8 and v12 Release them
It will not help only me
It will help to many peoples in this forums! :laugh:

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't wanna redownload the files so if you want those 5 localhosts, you do some work also :p

Download and zip in separate folders each version's client and .dlls . So like 5 folders for 22,34,46,50 and 58 with their clean client and .dlls and I'll get to them when I'm free (free later today so faster you do this, the faster you get ur clients)

I'll try to find a clean v3 and v8 localhost on my pc somewhere cuz I mostly custom edited them to try stuff out and I don't have a v8 anymore downloaded so I might need to redownload if I can't find localhost. I don't have a v12 localhost, but I'll just make it myself (if you supply client + .dlls even faster then) (my download speed is poor :( )

JohnX

I don't think it will help many people as they are out of date old versions and even so... I can imagine the countless thousand help threads over basic versions just killing my brain cells

You need these for a project of yours?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't wanna redownload the files so if you want those 5 localhosts, you do some work also :p

Download and zip in separate folders each version's client and .dlls . So like 5 folders for 22,34,46,50 and 58 with their clean client and .dlls and I'll get to them when I'm free (free later today so faster you do this, the faster you get ur clients)

I'll try to find a clean v3 and v8 localhost on my pc somewhere cuz I mostly custom edited them to try stuff out and I don't have a v8 anymore downloaded so I might need to redownload if I can't find localhost. I don't have a v12 localhost, but I'll just make it myself (if you supply client + .dlls even faster then) (my download speed is poor :( )

@JohnX

I don't think it will help many people as they are out of date old versions and even so... I can imagine the countless thousand help threads over basic versions just killing my brain cells

You need these for a project of yours?

I will help you Bro! ;)
If you need any help tell me and i will do my best to help you
I am now downloading the client and i will post here soon

Thanks So Much ~ !!!!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f6axh26jhnmy77y/v22+-+Client+and+DLLs.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hnqoi55dwh5ea93/v34+-+Client+and+DLLs.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ri36b8oc2xnv7j/v46+-+Client+and+DLLs.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3gmwh1ok2bq9xf1/v50+-+Client+and+DLLs.zip

And in maplestory v58 was a problem so i chosed v52

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gx1brxx701shbzw/v52+-+Client+and+DLLs.zip

You asked if i want with AES or Without AES
Is all localhosts (v28 v38) with AES?
If yes make them with AES too
If NOT dont make them with AES

Thanks!!! ~ If you need any help tell me :laugh:
sunnyboy

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The localhosts v28 and v38 have no AES because the maker removed aes v55 < , but it isn't always nececarry to remove. It's up to you, do you want AES or not? it makes no difference if you keep or remove, except some little code in source

Will begin to unpack all of them and make idbs so I can get the addresses I need and i forgot, but i released a v56 localhost for xmas lol so if you ever want that, it's available http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/mas-2014-ver-56-localhost-1043595/

But yeah, AES Yes or No or Unsure?

Yes - I make it with it intact
No - I remove it
Unsure - A copy of both with and without

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JohnX 22 and 34 done, waiting for my windows xp disc to finish downloading so I can do the others (my antivirus deleted my iso :( )

Its okay I told you if you need any help tell me what to do
And no problem i can wait tomarrow rake your time :)
Do what you likely make new thread and post them

Notice: It will awsome if you will post them in thread
You can post the other localhosts (v28 v38 v55 v56 v62 v75 v83...)
It will be "The Thread of Localhosts" hhhhh ;) sunnyboy

Upvote 0
Back