• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Unreal Tournament III

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
18+ Contains strong bloody violence and gore

Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the world's premiere first-person shooter takings graphics, gameplay and challenge to a whole new level!

• Choose from a vast arsenal of brutal weaponay and all-new, lethal Necris squadron vehicles.
  • Defend humanty from the Necris invasion in the new single player campaign!
  • Compete offline and online including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, the all-new Warfare mode and more!
  • Includes the award winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset to build your own mods!
Quotations taken from the back-cover of the disc case.

www.unrealtournament3.com

Anybody have it?
Do you like it?

I love it. :)

Reaction score
I am glad to say than EPIC GAMES is helping me and my own company a lot, a few weeks ago I received the original 3d models of the Runnin' team, (Reaper, Jester, Othello and the rest)... actually I am making some animations using motion capture, so I hope EPIC comes with the Unreal Tournament 4 soon, because the 2007 it is actually the same thing than UT3, so I like a lot this game!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unreal III has a great engin. Lots of new games use the unreal III engin and it is a good choice (Huxley rocks because of it).

But I don't really like the new vehicles I get in some of then then I never die when I play online ^^

Reaction score
I've got UTIII I got it when it first came out, months ago, Ran out of steam playing it though, Get's boring really quick blowing people to pieces all the time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
one of the best games i've ever played and yea it does get boring without a storyline

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats the main reason I didn't like it, No storyline, And single-player game is exactly like multiplayer game only with AI bots...

Yea single player gets quite boring just blowing people up with the same 4 weapons

Back