• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

UNTESTED:HONKAI IMPACT 3

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Link:
code: 9zlj
xlw00tlx - UNTESTED:HONKAI IMPACT 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
From the github page.
Code:
BH3_PS (Not actually usable)

Checkout the new project PemukulPaku a rewritten version of this project, i recommend checking out that project because that's the one under active development
but it got taken down by DMCA.

Wayback has one hit for June 16, 2023 which will allow you to download a snapshot. DMCA notice was published June 15, 2023.

1700761537794 - UNTESTED:HONKAI IMPACT 3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see our emu is doing the rounds now. Good luck, it's extremely incomplete for a reason. Hoyo Ducking suck.

edit:
I guess I'll also take the opportunity to mention that the same group of us that were working on HI3 before getting stalled and Hoyo being assholes, are currently working on , so if anybody actually has any development interest in that... DM.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see our emu is doing the rounds now. Good luck, it's extremely incomplete for a reason. Hoyo Ducking suck.

edit:
I guess I'll also take the opportunity to mention that the same group of us that were working on HI3 before getting stalled and Hoyo being assholes, are currently working on , so if anybody actually has any development interest in that... DM.
what is the difference between the emu and the chan chen ching files?beside being compiled?

Back