• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

up a private server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who wants to up private server i will help you i have a fix files and source

Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
not everyone in here work on ranonline file is want to up a private server.
some of we just want to increase our development experience.
as you say , u have fix files & source for others to up a private server , why dont u choose to release the file to helping others to increase their client or source let them secure their server?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the point if its fully fix nothing to learn thats why i said who wants to up i will help i give the fix files and source not to those who wants to improve the skills if you want to explore or learn dont choose the fix files choose it in a hard way

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
thats the point if its fully fix nothing to learn thats why i said who wants to up i will help i give the fix files and source not to those who wants to improve the skills if you want to explore or learn dont choose the fix files choose it in a hard way

not 100% when the file or bug fix and we unable to learn something on it.
but you're right too , for those who want to improve themselves , they can choose some source and try fix on their own.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I quit on ran developing and didn't decide to share the map renewal source code, due to this kind of post.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
I am new here and I want to try to up a fresh new server. I keep on looking to download an ep7 files. but cant find it. maybe this thread can help. thank you,

Upvote 0
Back