• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Upcoming CMS design - Landing page design release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm planning to start development on a new unique content management system early in the first week of the New Year. It isn't going to be rapid development but it will be released bit by bit over the first month of the year. I'm sure the final version of the content management system will be great.

I've already designed the landing page of the content management system and I though I would release the design of it today. Again, this is just the design just so I can get some feedback from potential users of the system.

Take a look and any feedback good or bad would be great.

Exclyptic - Upcoming CMS design - Landing page design release - RaGEZONE Forums

Full sized preview: [URL="

Download source (PSD file):

Thanks! :blink:

---

Update: I forgot to add a link to the source file download, added it now.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't really a release. Should've posted this is the development section.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally, some competition in the section. :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you're 100% done, can you make it into a file with everything in 1? I think not only me, but other people would find it quite a drag to download each source 1 by 1. Also if you're not done, i'd suggest this be put in 'Development' instead of 'Release'. All in all, its good keep it up, I hope to use this in the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That looks really good from the preview. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with in the future. What do you think you'll be calling this CMS?

It's funny how it says "don't pay for credits, join Habbo!"
I know it's just a placeholder, but still.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, some competition in the section. :p:

I like some good bit of competition.

Looks great. 10/10

Thanks, glad you like the design.

When you're 100% done, can you make it into a file with everything in 1? I think not only me, but other people would find it quite a drag to download each source 1 by 1. Also if you're not done, i'd suggest this be put in 'Development' instead of 'Release'. All in all, its good keep it up, I hope to use this in the future.

Oh yes, everything will be posted as one big download. The content management system will also have it's own website with development news etc. I just wanted to post this design for some feedback, it's something different so I didn't know how people would react to it.

Perfect Nice

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it.

Please make a lightweight style for your CMS with this as base, it's really inspiring and new!

Everything will be made ultra lightweight for fast loading and low bandwidth usage. The content management system will be simple and modern. I'm glad you like the landing page design and thanks for the feedback.

Perfect !

Glad you like it.

If someone can make this into CSS I'm definitely going to use this in QuickTPL.

The HTML/CSS version of the landing page is now in development. Others may post a custom version of it but I will post my own version some time today or tomorrow.

Will try to transform the PSD file into a HTML/CSS source. Stay tuned I will post all things here if I can do it.

I've already started and I'm just finishing things off now, but I look forward to seeing it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice design looks good how about me.php?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice design looks good how about me.php?

Design work on the me.php page has started but isn't perfect yet, it's totally different than anything else ever posted to RaGEZONE before so I want to make sure everyone doesn't reject it lol.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beautiful index, you are a really good web designer if you ask me! :):
-Prizm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back