• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Upcoming exclusive job(s)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, while visiting Basilmarket I found this thread:

Scrapping through Nexon Americas Recycling and what do I find? A booklet of the new classes and exclusive content/events coming to GMS. Please, I will be spoiling 2-5 months worth of info that they are working on, so please leave if you don't want to hear about it.
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...at they are postponing Phantom :( Discuss :O

Reaction score
So, while visiting Basilmarket I found this thread:

I have no idea if this is true, but it seems to be correct. Though if this is true it sucks that they are postponing Phantom :(

Discuss :O

Saw that myself as well. Someone pointed out that the phone number on that is fake (but it is a real Californian area code, so no clue). It seems a bit shady to me honestly, but who knows? I do not think Nexon would have hidden the fact there would be another class of the same race, and adding another new class branch seems pointless while we still are waiting on the Pirate legend.

Jett is not the Pirate legend (just to clarify for those of you that thought he was), and the events that are going on here in 111 suggest he's a magician. Though, the bonuses from the event equipment (the badge and belt) point in both directions, so maybe Jett can use multiple different weapon types? Again, just speculation.

Phantom is not going to get delayed, they said June and they are going to give it to us in June. They would not have put the Skill data in if they were not adding Phantom any time soon. Hopefully there is a period of time between the release of these characters (though it probably would not make a difference since if they did a 1+1 event we could get both to 70 for the price of getting one to 70). I need to get more character slots or hope that they give us more as well.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
What the hell this guy doing with Nexon's garbage/recycling?... =\

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because we have maplenerds who will go through a recycling bin to get information about the upcoming. I would assume that they'd put this in a paper shredder multiple times?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
since when can we visit nexon's office? or does he work there ?

Reaction score
No way he went "through their recycling". He's probably an employee, a GM. GMs get that sort of information because they have to be there for the patching and quality assurance testing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^Bizzaro will hack it...

Bizarro can't hack, he's just an idiot who knows enough C++ to poorly write a trainer. Cam1596 is the person who develops all the hacking methods. That guy is one smart wigga.

Reaction score
Lol now nexon has to add hack protection on their garbage cans

Dramatization of the events that occur after someone breaks into their garbage cans:
kevintjuh93 - Upcoming exclusive job(s) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I want to play these classes. RAWR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But since EMS copies the content Sea and Global has, EMS will just get some content by "accident" aswell.
I will laugh my butt off when this happens

edit; where are the missing pages at?, if someone can give the adress of the garbage bin I will spit through it myself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nexon said these letters are fake so it's fake, according to the nexon forums...

Back