Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Update]NEW Guide to setup server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tidus_KG said:
Client it Korea ver 1054a download from Ragezone and i change to English!
can u share it jorean english client ??:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You will try it and then you will know what is this! OK?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But first you must learn some English :)

I think thats a good start :)
Use babelfish to translate from your native lang to English
and then post here. It will help ppl :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about client can u plz add it here so i can play the server i made..
thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need 3 more things!!!
how to register an acc???
how to set the server so i can play offline?
and how to st it so i can play online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still some bags on this client/server!!!
auto fcs not work!!
can u fix this and post a english version of editor??
one more thing can u explain how to make a player as GM or ADMIN with admin otions on the servers
thanks alot man u are very halpful

Tidus_KG rules!!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who care bout auto fcs? >.>
it only for noobs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeh that right! Because this is a old ver NF. This ver haven't Auto FCS.
Make GM or ADMIN is 1 table of DATABASE, I forgot this..... you need find it in database.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NF server

hello i am willing to use one of my ibm netfinity servers for a Nf server but i need help intalling ms sql dam thing is driving me nutz.. so if anyone is interested please post to me thanks i would like to get a server up b-4 they go play to play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xeLJoYo said:
who care bout auto fcs? >.>
it only for noobs.
I dunno, I get a shitload of exp (1.5k) in dd/cl games with auto in my ddx...

But yeah, I guess this'll force me to learn.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Damn, this thing ain't working for me. I followed all the steps and when I got to the end on the game server window, I tried to connect to the Login server and was succesful. However, on the login server window, no new lines appeared on it like the screenshot. When I tried to connect to the Save server, it probably didn't connect because the button was still "Cancel" and soon after, a message box with a bunch of ? appeared.

I took the down firewall just in case it was the problem but it still didn't work, restarted my computer a couple of times still didn't work. Redownloaded the server files and it still didn't work. No, I don't use download managers which can corrupt my files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well when this gets working for online use i really want to play. I want to try out a nelson and montana. Since my lvl 65 crew is taking for ever to turn 70 for nelson and then lvl 76 for quads.(14"x4)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so..... wat is the webiste 2 dl nf private ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I need some help. First off, I need to know what is MS SQL Editor and how I can find it or download it. Secondly, I need to know where I can get that english version that Tidus made. The link it broken. Ragezone isnt hosting files anymore. You need to upload it to a new website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a server up.

I got a server up. It works. You guys can play on it. Only problem is that you cant get to any other shipyards for some reason. I have a british crew but it wont let me go to other ports. It makes me go back to neutral port. Also, there are some logout issues. Like, when you login the game, then log out, it wont let you log in again until I restart the servers. Which means I have to kick everyone from the server.........I need some help Tidus. Also, how can I add auto aim. Or could you just do a newer client. Please make a newer client. this one is so annoying >:eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TIDUS_KG: please can you repost this picture? It has broken link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DNick454 said:
I got a server up. It works. You guys can play on it. Only problem is that you cant get to any other shipyards for some reason. I have a british crew but it wont let me go to other ports. It makes me go back to neutral port. Also, there are some logout issues. Like, when you login the game, then log out, it wont let you log in again until I restart the servers. Which means I have to kick everyone from the server.........I need some help Tidus. Also, how can I add auto aim. Or could you just do a newer client. Please make a newer client. this one is so annoying >:eek:
dude have you tried going to the port on the map and clicking on the flag thing? ie the zone north west of the noob zone is brit.. and if iyou click on the words to the left you can enter

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
4: Creat 2 ODBC with names:
1- NavyFIELDBeta
2- NF2Billing
- Start --> Program --> Administrator Tool --> Data Sources (ODBC)
- Select Tab System DSN and click Add.. chose SQL Server --> Finish
-
- Then.
-
- And then
-
- Finish.

MY QUESTION IS : me not hava Administrator Tool ..... how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, no, no.

Start => Settings => Control Panel => Administration tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back