• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Upgrading Item Limit

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I just want to ask how to limit item level? i Just want my Item Max Level is +10 only.

I Already configure my Defaultcharclass but still i can upgrade mg items to +11 and up.

How to Limit the Upgrade Level?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure that you upload the default.charclass with +10 limit in your glogic and upload that glogic both client and server

client > data > glogic > glogic.rcc
server > data > glogic > glogic.rcc

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think, you must edit the source code to change the enhance grade.

dxeffcharlevel.h
Code:
enum
    {
        LEVEL_LIMIT = 11,    [COLOR=Red]//5, //Means 11 = +15 upgrade depend on level[/COLOR]
        LEVEL_ARRAY = 12,    [COLOR=Red]//6,    // LEVEL_LIMIT+1 // You always need +1 ahead to the limit.[/COLOR]
    };

DXOPTION            m_OpLEVEL [ LEVEL_ARRAY ];    [COLOR=Red]// ±âº» 0 LEVEL 1~5 ±îÁö

[/COLOR]

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try:

Level_limit = 6, // 6 is for +10 if you check on old ep7v1 source share by jolin88, its set to 5 (+9)
level_array = 7, // always +1 from the limit grade

btw, you must update your default.charclass too.

EDIT:

don't forget to decrease your OpLEVEL inside dxeffcharlevel.cpp

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try:

Level_limit = 6, // 6 is for +10 if you check on old ep7v1 source share by jolin88, its set to 5 (+9)
level_array = 7, // always +1 from the limit grade

btw, you must update your default.charclass too.
ep7v1 source share by jolin88 it has a maximum upgrade of +10?

thanks ill try this.
-------------

can you upload old ep7v1 source share by jolin88? thanks :)

@ Nine Divines

In source.....

GRADE_NORMAL =
GRADE_HIGH
= 9,
GRADE_LIMIT_MAX =

Normal: Burr
High: Fine Burr
Highest: Ganil Piece

Problem: Ganil Piece is not working on upgrading on +9 - +15 but if I set (GRADE_HIGH=15) it works but its not ok because Fine Burr will be useless. you know how to solve this sir?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back