Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urahara and sonic signatures

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just discovered this section (really!!) and I would like you to give me some sugestions on how to improve or doing something about my signatures (I haven't done sigs for like 5 months and I just restarted now)
SO:
Creeps - Urahara and sonic signatures - RaGEZONE Forums

This one was my lastest work before I stopped making sigs

This one I got the idea from a tutorial and changed a bunch of things on it :p it's not that good but yeah ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
at the urahara sig the smudge dose somthing nasty i see that hand back and front at the same time i can't explain but the depth is :blink:

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at the urahara sig the smudge dose somthing nasty i see that hand back and front at the same time i can't explain but the depth is :blink:
You're right, never noticed that :O
I'll try to fix it if I find the psd of it.
Thanks for the comment!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You like urahara me too =P Cool guy ain't he?

And yea if you remove the smudge it would look good.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
found it, something like this?

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You think so? In the urahara one i literally put there like 10 C4D's randomly then smudged some, played with the opacity of them randomly and things like that xD
I think it took me like 10 mins to make it
The rias sig i made was the sig that took me more time to make until now I think, the render was weird tho, couldn't find any better

Back