• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Urgent Problem!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok, when i click go go go, it opens the window, but there is a black background with a big white square in the middle and then when it loads, i put in my name and password but i can't see anything. Then it says Shadow (the server) and when i click on it, it shows this room with 5 brown circles and green light or something (guessing this is where i make a character) but i can't see anything but whiteness around that and nowhere to create a character. Anyone know what's wrong?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That chipset on the motherboard has 4MB of video ram, just checked it.

S

Sereal

im usin a 81080 intel graphics thinggy and it did the same thing until i updated driver then it worked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back