Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Userlvl Login Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix login error if user lvl 4,5,6? :O:
user_lvl__5_6 - Userlvl Login Error - RaGEZONE Forums user_lvl_4 - Userlvl Login Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Login Error

Common login error problem for userlevel 5 and 6.Have you tried reading other threads before composing your own? For userlevel 4, have you already made an operator account and have already registered your IP for that operator account?

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score

Common login error problem for userlevel 5 and 6.Have you tried reading other threads before composing your own? For userlevel 4, have you already made an operator account and have already registered your IP for that operator account?

I.E make sure your clients .exe version matches your lunaverinfo.vers version. If your not using a source code, hex edit the version. (applies only to logins 5-6)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hoooo :O: i have regis my IP , and i can login with userlvl 4 :thumbup:

I.E make sure your clients .exe version matches your lunaverinfo.vers version. If your not using a source code, hex edit the version. (applies only to logins 5-6)

i use a source code , my client.exe version as same as lunaverinfo.ver version , but i still cannot login if userlvl 5 - 6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

are you connecting to your server with userlvl accounts with the gm-tool, or the regular client?

i am use regular client >3< if i use gm-tool , nothing notice , and i am cannot enter to character selection

Reaction score

i am use regular client >3< if i use gm-tool , nothing notice , and i am cannot enter to character selection

The only thing I could possibly think of would be bin files. Are you sure your clients system folder is the same as the system folder in your server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The only thing I could possibly think of would be bin files. Are you sure your clients system folder is the same as the system folder in your server?

Same now :3 but still cannot login :3

Reaction score

Same now :3 but still cannot login :3

lets see... lunaverinfo.ver in the client matches the clientverinfo.ver on the server?

Update:
Just remember I had a lot of trouble with this. Make sure your configurations match, debug servers only works with debug clients, release servers only work with release clients.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lets see... lunaverinfo.ver in the client matches the clientverinfo.ver on the server?

Update:
Just remember I had a lot of trouble with this. Make sure your configurations match, debug servers only works with debug clients, release servers only work with release clients.

ohh :eek: i am use debug client and release server , thx pokchop1 . i will try to use release client :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back