• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[V. 75][Vana] Unable To Connect To The Game Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings all,

So we finally managed to get v.75 Vana running! (Finally!) On localhost, everything works like a charm.
However, problems persist.
I'm currently running Hamachi for my friends to connect. Using STREDIT, I successfully hex edited the client in a way so it contains the Hamachi IP address.
My friends get to the login screen and can log in, they can select the world and enter the channel. However, when we try to play the game and click “start”, it disconnects us back to the login screen.
Notice: https://gyazo.com/76df46bcfbd84b1358311aa416fdd660
I saw no error messages or anything in the Channel, World, and Login servers.
I tried to see if it still did it when Hamachi was turned off and I was running from localhost. And indeed, using localhost I started the game successfully with no problems.

Me and my brother then connected to a different internet and tried again, but unfortunately we had the same issues. :(

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Back