Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"V" Needs some vacations?

C

Ca_Ale_Evil

Ca_Ale_Evil - "V" Needs some vacations? - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you do know who V is dont you...he is all of us. your gonna get epic raped

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Well personally I wouldn't have thrown an infraction for it but I don't disagree with what Exy did. Idiots should learn to stay out of Debate section when they have nothing of value to add. It's a place for serious topics and serious replies.

C

Ca_Ale_Evil

hes basically insulting V so its worth an infraction at least

i never insulted him, i insulted his action, i think that anybody can make mistakes

Well personally I wouldn't have thrown an infraction for it but I don't disagree with what Exy did. Idiots should learn to stay out of Debate section when they have nothing of value to add. It's a place for serious topics and serious replies.

imo my post wasnt "idiot"

Um yea but honestly.. ban for this?

it was an infraction, i already got 2, one for saying "lol" in a post (another "stupid" infraction) and the other i cant remember why...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never insulted him, i insulted his action, i think that anybody can make mistakes

imo my post wasnt "idiot"

Dude your retarded you put some around the sounding off "I think they all talk about mars because its the closest planet too us"
Mar's would/will be the next planet in line for being able to host new life/are race and i argree with neg Stay out of the debate section its not for people who are not theoryist's -.-

Reaction score
He got his third infraction for replying to a topic when he didn't watch the videos the topic was made for, then he posted a reply not even knowing what the topic was even about. That deserves an infraction if you ask me.

He wasn't banned for that post, he got his third infraction. Get over it. If you didn't want to get banned, stop being a Ducking douche bag.

C

Ca_Ale_Evil

Dude your retarded you put some around the sounding off "I think they all talk about mars because its the closest planet too us"
Mar's would/will be the next planet in line for being able to host new life/are race and i argree with neg Stay out of the debate section its not for people who are not theoryist's -.-

yea sure....

Mars has a very thin atmosphere. With a mass of only about 2.4E19 grams, it is about 200 times less massive than the atmosphere of the Earth. Of the entire planet, only about 4 parts out of 100 million are in the atmosphere. The surface pressure on Mars due to the atmosphere is only 7 millibars, or about 0.007 times the pressure of one atmosphere on Earth. Mars

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ye i got banned by exy for asking for someone to explain the 9/11 one plane theory because i didnt understand it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
banned again, a nice way to solve things

And you need vaccination. Seriously, attention seeker.

i dont care about attention its just that "V" isnt right, and im not going to go away without fighting

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
banned again, a nice way to solve things

i dont care about attention its just that "V" isnt right, and im not going to go away without fighting

will you stop calling him "V" and call him ex, or exclamatio or simply dont talk at all

Back